Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Honestly with that attacking of a front six, it would make sense to “do a Pep” and start four centre backs. Although, Walker is as good defensively as any centre back. I wouldn’t be against Konsa as an unorthodox left back, given lack of any decent alternative.
I don’t think we’ll play Bellingham in the 2 though. He’ll be the 10. With the form of Foden and Palmer (and Gordon) Saka is in danger of not starting.

Pity Ben White isn’t left sided, he’d be ideal there and allow walker more licence to get forward.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how Everton respond to that thrashing. Their fans will obviously expect a big improvement, but have their players got their heart in another relegation battle?

WolvesAndCows

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If it finally sends the cheating turds Everton down, saves an ex wolves players team and luton who are a wonderful story for football get another season like they deserve, then that loss is one I will be happy has happened!!

Sacrifices for the good of football lol
In the words of John McEnroe, you cannot be serious!

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
*******s. I hope we beat Luton 10-0, and every other team we play.
Was a joke…..

BUT if a loss relegates perennial cheats Everton whose cheating has saved them twice.

Then as long as we don’t play like total idiots, I can just go “m’eh, onto the next one” over.

Everton need to go down for the good of football!!!!!

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
??

Sorry mate, don’t get what you are driving at when i am commenting on one isolated moment that was about Chelsea players.
Crossed wires mate. I was being sarcastic re. Chelsea's great team spirit. It was cringe to watch that 'who takes the penalty' fight/fiasco. Dyche comment was just an afterthought to the game.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Crossed wires mate. I was being sarcastic re. Chelsea's great team spirit. It was cringe to watch that 'who takes the penalty' fight/fiasco. Dyche comment was just an afterthought to the game.
No probs matey, i thought so. Hence why I asked.

Everton’s whole performance was a disgrace to their die hard traveling fans…

StaffordWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If I may ask a dumb question: why do people hate everton fans?
I think hate is too strong a word really, but my dislike stems from them thinking the PL is against them and not seeming to want to just admit that the club have gotten themselves into this situation.

Thinking they're really hard done by when in reality the punishment should have been last season and they should have been relegated. Then the punishment for the second charge is clearly a joke (2pts).

Finally, the fact a lot of them don't think they should be punished at all for the breaches but they would've happily seen wolves be punished if we hadn't sold a load of players. This point comes down to these particular fans believing that they haven't received a sporting advantage by breaking the rules where a club like wolves would have.

P.s. these are just my observations from reading their forum every so often.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I like their passion and support, but my only gripe with their fans is the crying victim and corruption over their FFP stuff when their club have brazenly cheated multiple other fans of premiership football is a bit poor from them!

If we had done the same as Everton, I would be angry at the board! Not the people holding continuous cheats accountable.

Their club need to be relegated for how long they have cheated the league

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think hate is too strong a word really, but my dislike stems from them thinking the PL is against them and not seeming to want to just admit that the club have gotten themselves into this situation.

Thinking they're really hard done by when in reality the punishment should have been last season and they should have been relegated. Then the punishment for the second charge is clearly a joke (2pts).

Finally, the fact a lot of them don't think they should be punished at all for the breaches but they would've happily seen wolves be punished if we hadn't sold a load of players. This point comes down to these particular fans believing that they haven't received a sporting advantage by breaking the rules where a club like wolves would have.

P.s. these are just my observations from reading their forum every so often.

Their forum need polyfiller for both shoulders with how they moan about their FFP issues……

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I guess I kind of understand that, but Everton is going away as an institution if they get relegated....and while they spent obscene money, it got them basically nowhere lol.

Idk. I get they have cheated, but as a practical concern that club is going under and who knows if it ever comes back. Lotta people lose their jobs, vendors will definitely get screwed, etc. big ripples. Administration isn't nice.

I also get it with Leeds based on their fans, but I do kind of admire Everton fans for stubbornly not being Liverpool fans I guess? But I don't really know them from a distance.

Last edited:

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I guess I kind of understand that, but Everton is going away as an institution if they get relegated....and while they spent obscene money, it got them basically nowhere lol.

Idk. I get they have cheated, but as a practical concern that club is going under and who knows if it ever comes back. Lotta people lose their jobs, vendors will definitely get screwed, etc. big ripples. Administration isn't nice.

I also get it with Leeds based on their fans, but I do kind of admire Everton fans for stubbornly not being Liverpool fans I guess? But I don't really know them from a distance.
They cheated, are crying victim and conspiracy that they cheated…..

Their club cheated multiple clubs out of their prem status and that is undeniable.

They moan about US!!!!!! yes US!!!! Yet we complied……

I feel sorry for those who lose their jobs.

But sorry, Everton cheated and they are the villains of this story. They want to be the victim but are the perpetrator.

It is like the Mitchell and Webb sketch where the guy realises and asks if they are the bad guys……

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
There are many Everton fans in my neck of the woods and to a person, they are incredibly entitled. No wonder the other half of Liverpool call them "bitter blues." Admittedly, they had a great team under Kendall, but that was four decades ago and as has been referenced above, they need to look at the actions of Moshiri and to stop blaming everyone else for their current plight.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
So it basically sounds like it's related to their ownership and delusion re: that ownership.

Fair enough.

Last edited:

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They cheated, are crying victim and conspiracy that they cheated…..

Their club cheated multiple clubs out of their prem status and that is undeniable.

They moan about US!!!!!! yes US!!!! Yet we complied……

I feel sorry for those who lose their jobs.

But sorry, Everton cheated and they are the villains of this story. They want to be the victim but are the perpetrator.

It is like the Mitchell and Webb sketch where the guy realises and asks if they are the bad guys……
Many others lost their jobs last season as their club/s fell foul of Everton's cheating.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just caught up on this thread from last night but you have to say what a player Cole Palmer is. Southgate is going to have to go brave and start him along with Foden and Saka and have Bellingham and Rice in midfield with Kane up top. Shambles if he doesnt. Of course he wont do this though. The talent in the England squad is insane in attacking midfield and midfield along with Kane as the no9.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Pickford
Arnold Walker Stones Trippier
Rice Bellingham
Saka Palmer Foden
Kane

That team could win the Euros.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pickford
Arnold Walker Stones Trippier
Rice Bellingham
Saka Palmer Foden
Kane

That team could win the Euros.

Nice team Jade although I'm not sure Trippier's fitness will hold out now. Rico Lewis is another excellent talent who could play left back eventually but this tournament will be too early for him. I would have thought if Luke Shaw is fit he will play left back although his fitness is questionable as well. Centre back is an area we are weak. The midfield and attack options are ridiculously good though with the likes of Maddison, Grealish, Watkins, Mainoo waiting in the wings. Konsa from Villa I'd consider at centre back. He has been really good for Vile.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have to laugh at the Barca player claiming a fair shoulder.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a daft challenge though, absolutely no need to dive in like that. Crazy.

Back
Top Bottom