Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
This game is mental. Liverpool cutting through Man United with ease, as if they're a bunch of schoolboys, but United look quite good on the counter attack.

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Utd are going to nick this,Liverpool doing their absolute best not to punish them,Nunez is an absolute clown of a footballer,can see Utd scoring a late deflected winner through a crowd of players.

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mainoo is some player……..

Wow!!!!!

England have an abundance of riches!!! We have to see Foden, Bellingham, rice and Mainoo in the starting 11

Shame our backline (other than Stones and Walker) are absolutely tosh. Same in the keeping department

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
What is all the hype and **** kissing over Mainoo? Admittedly I haven’t watched many Utd games, but other than his goal against us where he should’ve been stopped outside the area), I don’t see anything special/spectacular about the kid.

Same mate. Don't get the fuss about a clone of Phillips
Crap, ain't he boys!

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shame our backline (other than Stones and Walker) are absolutely tosh. Same in the keeping department

Yeah, so let’s play to win!!!!

Utilise our forwards and midfield more than we do and make teams afraid to play England.

I don’t think anyone in the euros has a front line or midfield that is close to ours as a whole.

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah, so let’s play to win!!!!

Utilise our forwards and midfield more than we do and make teams afraid to play England.

I don’t think anyone in the euros has a front line or midfield that is close to ours as a whole.

Tbf no one in the Euro's has a ****e manager like us in charge

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
This last 20 minutes or so is going to be crazy because Liverpool can't afford to draw this game, nevermind lose it. Kitchen sink coming, kamakazi defending coming, Man United trying to break forward in the midst of it all. I hated football last night, feels like the only way to really enjoy it these days is as a neutral.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shaw is as good a LB in the country (obviously would be good if he was fit!)

Slab head was decent but no longer. Guehi would be my choice and we would have a good back line with him there.

Pickford is a top class keeper so not sure what you are saying there

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shaw is as good a LB in the country (obviously would be good if he was fit!)

Slab head was decent but no longer. Guehi would be my choice and we would have a good back line with him there.

Pickford is a top class keeper so not sure what you are saying there

I think Pickford is a top notch international keeper, the issue is the depth below him…… he gets injured and there is a big drop
Off in the reserve options. it is slim pickings really……

I like Henderson, but he has struggled for fitness for a while.

Pope - injured

Ramsdale - cannot get a game and is prone to a clanger at the min

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think Pickford is a top notch international keeper, the issue is the depth below him…… he gets injured and there is a big drop
Off in the reserve options. it is slim pickings really……

I like Henderson, but he has struggled for fitness for a while.

Pope - injured

Ramsdale - cannot get a game and is prone to a clanger at the min
I imagine ramsdale would be fine tbh.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can you imagine for a United fan how much of an emotional rollercoaster this season has been…..

Crap most weeks, yet somehow have stopped Liverpool winning the FA cup and massively damaged their league winning chances in Klopps last season…..

In some ways it has been the worst of times and best of times this season

Hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom