Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

colincameron

Reaction score
Prefer that result for us, keeps a glut of about 5/6 clubs within a couple of wins of one another. Nice and congested, stick 3/4 wins together out of the next 5/6 and we are well in with a shout going into the last couple of games- that's all we need to keep sight of at the moment IMO.

WolvesAndCows

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Surely they can't stick with Poch. The fans despise him by and large, after not wanting him in the first place, and he has Chelsea below Bournemouth with just a sliver of the season to play. He's been an utter disaster.

I wonder if there's any chance Tuchel would go back.
You would think United would be on the phone to Tuchel

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Still can’t get over how City sold the perfect long-term Mahrez/Bernardo Silva replacement in Palmer to bring in a very un-City like player in Doku.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Palmar asked to leave

Fair enough. On this season’s evidence, looks like he should have been promised more minutes after they knew Mahrez was leaving. He just looks like a City/Pep-type of player.

Like most things though, always looks easier with the benefit of hindsight.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Fair enough. On this season’s evidence, looks like he should have been promised more minutes after they knew Mahrez was leaving. He just looks like a City/Pep-type of player.

Luckily for Chelsea I suppose.

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Don’t think he’s a very Pep-like player and obviously felt himself being fazed out. He wouldn’t have asked to leave if he thought he was in with a shout.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great game. Bad result for us.

Does Palmer make England’s starting XI in the Euros?
I think Palmer drifts in and out of games, but when he's in, he's really in. Sweet left foot, but his hattrick last night did include two penalties. Also Toti kept him quiet at Molineux. A good player for sure, but not as influential as Foden, Rice (different type of role) or Bellingham and watch Mainoo for a late surge (although he was poor last night).
Cold Palmer is Chelsea's player of the season, for sure and a steal at £42m, especially compared to Caicedo at £108m.

we love jez moxey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I doubt he would have looked so good in a Wolves team. We don't get penalties.
The amount of penalties he gets probably over shadows just how good he is. He'd be a definite start for England for me. Saka, Palmer, Bellingham and foden behind Kane, with Rice holding would be unreal.

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just planning my viewing for the weekend. Why do the games on Sunday kick off so late?
It’s not on Sky but Sheff U v Chelsea moved to 5.30 as there is the Sheffield Marathon in the morning/ afternoon .

Spurs v Forest was meant to be on Monday but has been moved foward to Sunday as there was going to be a train strike but they have now cancelled it !

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think Palmer drifts in and out of games, but when he's in, he's really in. Sweet left foot, but his hattrick last night did include two penalties. Also Toti kept him quiet at Molineux. A good player for sure, but not as influential as Foden, Rice (different type of role) or Bellingham and watch Mainoo for a late surge (although he was poor last night).
Cold Palmer is Chelsea's player of the season, for sure and a steal at £42m, especially compared to Caicedo at £108m.
I think Saka is also substantially better. You can mark Palmer out of a game, but Saka not so much. He's just too strong for his agility-level. He has also shown he has a decent right foot on him.

Back
Top Bottom