Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hang on, it took God to part the River Jordan! (Although He did the Red Sea as well, so it must have been relatively easy). Are you suggesting God is now working for City? Is His salary covered under FFP?

They could hide him financially as he would hardly show up on a spreadsheet. He could turn water into wine and feed thousands on 2 fishes and 5 loafs ( I am amazed Moxey never tried giving him a job in charge of catering ! )

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
They could hide him financially as he would hardly show up on a spreadsheet. He could turn water into wine and feed thousands on 2 fishes and 5 loafs ( I am amazed Moxey never tried giving him a job in charge of catering ! )
I reckon we might have him already on that basis. I reckon one chicken does about 5,000 Balti pies now.

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The lad is 23....just about his prime for an attacker. A couple months younger than Pedro Neto.

Bellingham is 20.

Foden is brilliant no doubt, I have a feeling though Bellingham will be really really special.

It's an exciting time for English football.... then I remember we still have Southgate who somehow manages to make play Foden in a system where he looks ordinary.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In the DfB Pokal: 2nd Tier Kaiserslautern end the dream of 3rd Tier side Saarbrücken with a 0-2 win in the Semi-Final.

The 1996 winners will play either fellow 2nd tier side Fortuna Düsseldorf or Bayer Leverkusen in the Final.
And in the second Semi-Final last night, the run-away Bundesliga leaders swept away the second tier side 4-0 with 3 goals in the opening 35 mins.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Funny isn’t it many thought we would go down or struggle including myself. I fear for next season mind, feel it will be tougher than this campaign as every team strengthens.

If we can muster another 3 wins from 8 games it will be a good season. Breaking 50 point mark has to be the target really. More money for higher spot in the table. We have to be realistic.

West Ham draw / loss 1
Forest draw / loss 0
Arsenal draw / loss 0
Bournemouth win / draw 3

Luton win / draw - don’t mind losing if it sends Everton down 3

City draw / loss 0
Palace win / draw 3
Liverpool draw / loss 0

6/10pts would be realistic return considering the injuries and teams we are facing

Last edited:

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Funny isn’t it many thought we would go down or struggle including myself. I fear for next season mind, feel it will be tougher than this campaign as every team strengthens.

If we can muster another 3 wins from 8 games it will be a good season. Breaking 50 point mark has to be the target really.
Was going to say the same really, if we can get to the 50 point mark then it’s been a great season. What did Nuno’s team get in its peak, 57, 59 I think?

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was going to say the same really, if we can get to the 50 point mark then it’s been a great season. What did Nuno’s team get in its peak, 57, 59 I think?
Around that! Let’s be honest we have a weaker side compared to then. Fully fit Raul would rip it up in this team. Shame we had to sell him to foolham

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was watching the game but quickly got fed up of the Liverpool commentary ****athon so have put Dad's Army on

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sheffield United had started well and then the goalkeeper did that. Uphill task for them now.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Antony, Sancho, Maguire, Onana, Pogba, there’s your top 5!
Maguire belongs nowhere near that list imo.

Sancho, Antony, Mount, Casemiro, and Pogba for me....

I actually admire how Maguire has managed to have a decent season despite being mocked and left for dead.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

If we can muster another 3 wins from 8 games it will be a good season. Breaking 50 point mark has to be the target really. More money for higher spot in the table. We have to be realistic.

West Ham draw / loss 1
Forest draw / loss 0
Arsenal draw / loss 0
Bournemouth win / draw 3

Luton win / draw - don’t mind losing if it sends Everton down 3

City draw / loss 0
Palace win / draw 3
Liverpool draw / loss 0

6/10pts would be realistic return considering the injuries and teams we are facing
Our biggest enemy next season will be expectstion. There was very little pressure on us really this season because the expectation was so low. Won't be the same next season.

JadeWolf

Reaction score
Maguire belongs nowhere near that list imo.

Sancho, Antony, Mount, Casemiro, and Pogba for me....

I actually admire how Maguire has managed to have a decent season despite being mocked and left for dead.
£80m.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Still. He's at least a serviceable player. Most of those other guys can't even get on the pitch because they aren't good enough, and at least Maguire isn't a problem in the dressing room.

Mancwolf56

Groupie
Reaction score
Our biggest enemy next season will be expectstion. There was very little pressure on us really this season because the expectation was so low. Won't be the same next season.
Exactly. I also don’t think every team will be strengthening next year in fact a number will be hamstrung by FFP or whatever it’s called now.

JadeWolf

Reaction score
Still. He's at least a serviceable player. Most of those other guys can't even get on the pitch because they aren't good enough, and at least Maguire isn't a problem in the dressing room.
You don’t pay £80m for a serviceable player. I think Maguire is a decent centre half but for £80m I’d want one of the very best in the world. And he’s not that.

Back
Top Bottom