Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

TelfordWolf

Reaction score
Phillips is in the process of clearing the ball and the cheating git Gordon sticks his leg there intentionally. Never a pen in a million years and we’d be absolutely fuming if it was given against us.
Spot on, never a penalty. It’s like the officials don’t understand the game at all. It’s blatantly obvious what Gordon was doing for the second penalty. Zero attempt to play the ball at all.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But the BT comms have been absolutely disgusting. So biased towards Newcastle it’s unbelievable.

I have successfully trained my reflexes to immediately reach for mute when I hear the words " Over to your commentators Darren Fletcher and Lucy Ward "

StaffordWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bet the Sheffield United fans are absolutely loving this, fair play to them, hope it gives them confidence to keep winning.

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They will stick with him. He's the kind of bloke you want in a relegation battle :p

Yes, relegated with Burnley, can't find a win anywhere now, and was sacked at Burnley after they kept losing. Surely that's the guy you want in a relegation battle..

I completely get that he kept Burnley up too but this idea that he's some sort of survival mastermind I don't get.

He's very much a one trick pony and if that trick doesn't work, he has no clue..

And to think some people wanted him at Wolves

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yes, relegated with Burnley, can't find a win anywhere now, and was sacked at Burnley after they kept losing. Surely that's the guy you want in a relegation battle..

I completely get that he kept Burnley up too but this idea that he's some sort of survival mastermind I don't get.

He's very much a one trick pony and if that trick doesn't work, he has no clue..

And to think some people wanted him at Wolves
Honestly, his team have generated boat loads of xG in many games this season. Their conversion rate is awful, but depending on the opposition they can be fine to watch as a neutral imo. They have 29 goals on 42 xG! That's just silly.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Leverkusen win and Dortmund beat Bayern 0-2 to take Bayer 13 points clear with 7 games to go.

04 with it confirmed there return to the Champions League and are closing in on both the title and an invincible season.

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why the hell do the Premier League allow two teams, in the same game, to play with striped shirts?

Back
Top Bottom