Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

WolvesAndCows

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Foden totally ineffective, as he often is for England. Now why is that? We're talking about a world class domestic player here. Could it be that his national manager is barely League 2 standard and has absolutely zero idea how to utilize him?
You could say the same going back 20 years

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
' Only France and Brazil have beaten England in the last 17 Internationals'...

You mean the only two useful sides we've played?

I'm sure I read somewhere that against Top 10 ranked sides Southgate has won something like 4 out of 28.

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On a lighter note Scotland reverting to the results we all recognise currently losing 1 0 to Northern Ireland . Why can our home nations not hit form approaching a tournament? It happens a lot . Too long a season here?

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who's the co commentator ****ing over Mainoo?

Get a room
Anybody that means Henderson won't be jogging about gets a vote from me .

Mainoo will be on the plane, well deserved and a great prospect.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Foden totally ineffective, as he often is for England. Now why is that? We're talking about a world class domestic player here. Could it be that his national manager is barely League 2 standard and has absolutely zero idea how to utilize him?
I thought he was at least a decent speaker, but the post Brazil PC was a bit embarrassing IMO.

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anybody that means Henderson won't be jogging about gets a vote from me .

Mainoo will be on the plane, well deserved and a great prospect.
Dont worry mate. Phillips will replace Henderson. He really is the messiah

NOT

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought he was at least a decent speaker, but the post Brazil PC was a bit embarrassing IMO.

All the positives I hear in support of him are never ever football related on the pitch. I don't care if we have Andy Pipkin from Little Britain in charge in terms of how he presents himself, so long as he wins games.

Southgate isn't just tactically inept. He's negative with it. Reactionary, and a born loser. It's so frustrating. Genuinely just a half decent manager would win something with this group of players. But we all know in the Summer, the moment we face a France or Portugal we'll fall short and yet another opportunity will pass England by.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Toneys tough time?
Folks he wasn’t ill. He cheated and got banned and admitted hundreds of offences.

Time to stop the sympathy and appreciate his rehabilitation but not excuse his offences
He didn’t cheat.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Popping in and out for the England game. Am I going mad but thought I saw Bowen score to make it 2-1. Came back in later and 2-1 Belgium?

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
' Only France and Brazil have beaten England in the last 17 Internationals'...

You mean the only two useful sides we've played?

I'm sure I read somewhere that against Top 10 ranked sides Southgate has won something like 4 out of 28.
Well we have only lost 15 games in the 8 years hes been manager so doubt that tbh

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well we have only lost 15 games in the 8 years hes been manager so doubt that tbh

Well you can draw. And it's not like many other nations are going to be capable of beating us outside of those sides. The main point is that we very rarely beat anyone that on paper is either better or similar ability to us.

Back
Top Bottom