Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Dorbelflunk

Reaction score
So is it Rice's arm playing them onside? Sorry they keep showing that picture but it might as well be an impressionist painting

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I watched Gomes all game really closely. The lad was outstanding. Any scout from the top teams in the would would be impressed with his blocking and tackling - but he also has an teriffic engine that just keeps going.

I really don't think he is going to be a wolves player long you know guys - £60m either this season or next and he is gone.

The pacy front players for Brazil will get the headlines, but Gomes really played his part in the win.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
I watched Gomes all game really closely. The lad was outstanding. Any scout from the top teams in the would would be impressed with his blocking and tackling - but he also has an teriffic engine that just keeps going.

I really don't think he is going to be a wolves player long you know guys - £60m either this season or next and he is gone.

The pacy front players for Brazil will get the headlines, but Gomes really played his part in the win.
Every top team needs a Gomes as well. We’ll get a lot of money for him.

dgm6769

Reaction score
Why did the Zambia v Zimbabwe go to penalties in a friendly after it finished 2-2 at 90minutes.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
So is it Rice's arm playing them onside? Sorry they keep showing that picture but it might as well be an impressionist painting
The line is down from his shoulder, it's clearly onside. If I put my old school hat on he's level, but then again Endrick is off, but given not interfering even though he scores, go figure.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Foden didn't have a touch in the Brazilian box in the whole game, how is that possible? We just played very slow turgid football and Brazil easily dealt with it. Felt like we only tried to score from set-pieces with Maguire (which is the only reason he keeps getting picked).

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

He did his job the entire game. Impressive debut.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
BBC POTM !
Wow, I mean he broke up the play, covered a lot of ground, read the game well, gave it simple most of the time. In a team of flashy stars, he did the dirty side of the game well. Don't think he'd have caught my eye if I hadn't only really been watching him though!

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2 things

Offside, Endrick isn’t offside in the first phase, but gains an advantage, just shows you this new offside law is *******s, go back to if you’re off you’re off, as Clough said, if you’re not interfering with play what are you doing on the pitch

2, Maguire, Chilwell, Gallagher, Watkins are miles off the standard you need to win a trophy. If we get our best 11 out may have a chance, the back ups are poor at this standard

Ohhh I’ll add a 3rd I ****ing love Gomes! Let’s get this Go-Mes chant going he deserves it before he goes

el gringo

Reaction score
Foden didn't have a touch in the Brazilian box in the whole game, how is that possible? We just played very slow turgid football and Brazil easily dealt with it. Felt like we only tried to score from set-pieces with Maguire (which is the only reason he keeps getting picked).
Because Brazil parked the bus and played on the break. Against England.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe be better when 2 of our main attackers are back.

We lost some momentum with the subs a bit .

Brazil probably deserved to win on chances .

Yes unlike Brazil who were missing close to 60% of their starting 11, missing TWO of the best keepers in the world and played a winger as striker.

England played close to a Brazil B/C team!!!!

We had more of our starters on than they did, so really to lose and have them create all the best chances, is typical Southgate more often than not when playing one of the worlds best teams.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought that Gomes was tidy but played it relatively safe, which was understandable on his debut. He didn't look out of place, but that is no great praise in a match that bordered on the dreadful. He'll get more opportunities if he continues his Wolves' form and will grow into the side.

Back
Top Bottom