Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
Ruthless. Other than their depths of quality, it's what separates the top three from the rest. As I type, 77 dangerous attacks plays 7.

The House of Wolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I watched City last night and the 1st half of Arsenal tonight. Tbh it's impossible to see much difference. It's Pep and mini-Pep.

Completely different style of football IMO.

Arsenal play with way more zip, always looking for that forward pass at speed. They are far more entertaining on the eye I think.

Man City play sideways and backwards way more, I find them so so boring.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
I know most of you will immediately say **** NO... but would anyone take Jayden Bogle as back up for Semedo / Doherty?

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Knowing that this time 5 years ago, I was stewarding in the Sheffield Derby at Hillsborough in the pouring rain and it ended 0-0, we might as ban Sheffield United by playing on this date of March 4th by law… :p

I forever can’t believe we lost to this side in November!
We were bad
VAR and the officials were worse
That takes some doing

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I know most of you will immediately say **** NO... but would anyone take Jayden Bogle as back up for Semedo / Doherty?
That's the worst suggestion I've heard since Vancouver Wolf suggested playing Fabio in defence in order to build his confidence. Obviously, not as bad as that suggestion, but getting there!

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Theo Corbeanu scored in La Liga in his second appearance yesterday. No longer our player, but cool nonetheless.

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is a horrible quandary
Man City owned by a state with dubious equality and human rights record facing over 100 charges of basically cheating and who have a record of buying players not to play them, but to make sure others can’t

Liverpool the perrenial martyrs of the premier league, entitled to the nth degree and managed by a turkey toothed **** who is very quick to criticise everyone else but can’t see his own house isn’t in order

Arsenal a team who have had the Indian sign over us since we stuffed them in the 1973 play off. They pretty much have had us on toast since then batting the odd miracle. The team that effectively ended Rauls career at the top.

It’s a horrible choice. But in footballing terms I would go for arsenal . They play with an exuberance without arrogance . There I have committed

Planty

Groupie
Reaction score
It is a horrible quandary
Man City owned by a state with dubious equality and human rights record facing over 100 charges of basically cheating and who have a record of buying players not to play them, but to make sure others can’t

Liverpool the perrenial martyrs of the premier league, entitled to the nth degree and managed by a turkey toothed **** who is very quick to criticise everyone else but can’t see his own house isn’t in order

Arsenal a team who have had the Indian sign over us since we stuffed them in the 1973 play off. They pretty much have had us on toast since then batting the odd miracle. The team that effectively ended Rauls career at the top.

It’s a horrible choice. But in footballing terms I would go for arsenal . They play with an exuberance without arrogance . There I have committed
Pretty sure arsenal didnt end rauls career :grinning:

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Swindon conceded 100 goals in 93/94, but that was over 42 games. Anyone know what the record amount is for a 38 game season?

89 by Derby in 2007-08. In the same season they had the join-lowest goals scored in a 38 game season at 20...ironically, they share the record with Sheffield United!

EDIT: oh, that's only Prem isn't it? And there's me forgetting about the previous 100+ years of league football. I'll apply immediately for a job at Sky :)

Last edited:

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

89 by Derby in 2007-08. In the same season they had the join-lowest goals scored in a 38 game season at 20...ironically, they share the record with Sheffield United!

EDIT: oh, that's only Prem isn't it? And there's me forgetting about the previous 100+ years of league football. I'll apply immediately for a job at Sky :)
It does get to all of us my friend! Football didn’t exist before 1992 don’t ya know lolz

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
After seeing the score, I thought I’d have a look on the mix and settle the inaugural ‘how did we make Sheffield look good’ sweepstake.

Congratulations - I had my money on Rosehill :D:D
To be fair looking at Man City/spurs/Chelsea sites when we’re losing you get the same comments some fans just concentrate on the negatives or the losses no one comments when teams we’ve beaten are winning.

Last edited:

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fair play to the Sheffield United fans on their forum. There is definitely some gallows humour on there. One thread asks in which minute people left the ground. Another asks about better ways to spend 90 minutes than watching the Blades. Some very funny responses. They know they are doomed, but at least still have a sense of humour.

SuziQ

Reaction score
Cov are 4-0 up against Rotherham after 38 mins :grimacing:

2 of the goals were comical. First one the goalkeeper seemed to catch the ball only to fumble it onto Ellis Simm's head then it promptly bounced off him and into the net. 2nd goal was a poor attempt at a pass back to the keeper on the edge of the area.

It's on Sky red button if anyone wants to watch.

Rowzed

Reaction score
That the same Coventry that lost to West Brom last week ?
The very same; playing Rotherham who have half the number of points and double the goal difference of the next worst team in the league. Pity it isn’t Rotherham we’ve got in the cup, but prefer Coventry to any of the others.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Bristol City leading Ipswich, and just hit the post again.

Back
Top Bottom