Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Arsenal
A team that I detest and have done for years
But
They were a delight to watch today. Out of them city and the bin dippers I hope they win the league losing only one more game
To us

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Since Boxing day, villa won 2 out of 6 PL games. And those were against Burnley and Sheffield United, the bottom 2

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Since Boxing day, villa won 2 out of 6 PL games. And those were against Burnley and Sheffield United, the bottom 2
Mate we haven’t beaten Sheff u or Luton so I will wait to pass comment

You know what we can be like

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Ivory Coast win the AFCON.

.They sacked their coach earlier in the tournament too !

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Incredible given how bad they've looked pretty much in every game (bar the final) that they've won this. Tournament football is great!

With the talent that Nigeria have I can't believe they played so defensively. Basically encouraged a poor Ivory Coast team to dominate the game.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He used us a stepping stone, and never truly wanted to be here. The first opportunity to get out, he threw his toys out of the pram. The grass isn't always greener. If that's not a lesson, I don't know what is.
But the money usually is.

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
wow, ive never seen the superbowel before, just put it on as was channel hopping and its the cheesiest american thing i have ever seen. its like which ever ott movie you have ever seem....this is 1000x more!!
mindblowing that this is what the people that are buying our league think sport is!!!! and im only as far as the national anthem, its garbage

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Superbowl is an excellent spectacle. Yeah it is different to an FA Cup final with 80k people wearing black, gray. navy blue cheering and booing a game that invariably is crap and extremely boring with sub standard refs and cheating players and consistently won by one of the big six a majority of the time.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just need Swifty to accept Kelce's marriage proposal in front of a watching audience of ten billion to put the icing on the greatest sporting event on the planet. Or something.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m not comparing
They have a title race thread and a top 4 thread. I’m just pointing out they’ve been **** recently

I don’t think that Aston Villa have ever been serious title contenders, but top four is still a possibility. And I think it is fair to say they shouldn’t have lost yesterday. They had enough chances to have put the game away, but were caught out late on.

My personal opinion is that Tottenham will finish fourth, followed by Manchester United and Aston Villa in sixth.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Viles Bouby Kamara out for season
He’s their best player and probably most important player. They already need to sell in the summer so having to find the money to loan a replacement won’t be ideal.

They were going to let Bailey leave on a free due to his poor injury record and inconsistent form but have offered a new contract due to his recent good form. Hopefully he goes back to being **** now he’s won a new deal.

Oh dear what a shame. Champions league dream over already lol

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s their best player and probably most important player. They already need to sell in the summer so having to find the money to loan a replacement won’t be ideal.

They were going to let Bailey leave on a free due to his poor injury record and inconsistent form but have offered a new contract due to his recent good form. Hopefully he goes back to being **** now he’s won a new deal.

Oh dear what a shame. Champions league dream over already lol
Hopefully fulham beat them that would be hilarious

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I used to think Maguire for 80m was the worst value for money signing of all time, but 100+ for Caicedo is really pushing that honor. He's so average, always was as well.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
I used to think Maguire for 80m was the worst value for money signing of all time, but 100+ for Caicedo is really pushing that honor. He's so average, always was as well.
I'm still ****ed we didn't get 100M for our own overhyped Nunes.
I suppose Brighton's performances had a lot to do with Caicedo looking above average and Chelsea paying OTT for him.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And people think we had no chance of Europe when these are one of the contenders!!

Shameful performance so far. The biggest issue for Chelsea is that the players aren't actually that good.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Superbowl is an excellent spectacle. Yeah it is different to an FA Cup final with 80k people wearing black, gray. navy blue cheering and booing a game that invariably is crap and extremely boring with sub standard refs and cheating players and consistently won by one of the big six a majority of the time.
Wait till you realise it was the team who've now won 3 out the last 5 and the team that has consistently won the lot over the decades.

Good final, terrible teams.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chelsea are so **** its hilarious :)
Not according to Phil McNulty after they won the World Cup last week when they beat Villa in the FA Cup

And that came days after he was picked out by a Wolves fan who was saying that Wolves don’t get enough credit for good performances (e.g. beating Chelsea) and him saying ‘of course little Wolves get credit in comparison to the ‘big teams’’

Sick of it and great to see a ‘big’ club having their ass handed to them

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
Chelsea 80/20 possession. Palace 6 goal attempts. Chelsea 0 goal attempts. Not sure what that proves. Maybe it's a cunning part of this 'long term project' that their fans keep banging on about.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Not according to Phil McNulty after they won the World Cup last week when they beat Villa in the FA Cup

And that came days after he was picked out by a Wolves fan who was saying that Wolves don’t get enough credit for good performances (e.g. beating Chelsea) and him saying ‘of course little Wolves get credit in comparison to the ‘big teams’’

Sick of it and great to see a ‘big’ club having their ass handed to them
Not a big 6 club now though are they? Middling club who bought their way to the top table with money stolen from the Russian people by an oligarch. Already back in the pack where they belong. Very much on a level with the other mid-table teams.

Back
Top Bottom