Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fiorentina have been awarded a penalty for Inter Milan goalkeeper doing what the Manchester United goalkeeper did to Sasa. Penalty saved.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Need a centre forward? Will Evans of Newport got his 19th goal of the season today and impressed generally against Man U. Get him for £3-5m....Great Newport effort.
Just seen this. Said the same on the transfer thread just now. He gave Utd a hard time. Get him in and ready for Thursday!!!

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wrexham taking 7k fans to Blackburn tonight. If they keep marching on they could be a Prem team in a few years. I wish it was on the box tonight.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thank you. I am watching it. Blackburn Rovers have recovered from going behind and deservedly lead Wrexham 3 - 1.
Now 4-1, we thought there was a gulf between Prem and Champs yesterday. Nothing like the gulf between Champs and Lg 2.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It finished 4 - 1, but one thing that I noticed. One of the Blackburn substitutes did not have the sponsors name on his shirt. Anyone know why?

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why is it completely welsh bais on this? Wrexham are league 2 Blackburn bigger club.

This love in for Wrexham is really begining to grate on me.
Same here dude. Boring now. Just cause a couple of rich blokes bought a down and out club as well. Yawn

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
Have no affinity or particular interest in Wrexham FC, but I will say this however. North-East Wales is one of the most economically deprived areas of UK, so their newly bought popularity is good for the region. The bandwagon will soon stop rolling once they get stuck in League 1 for a few seasons.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure how the ref didn't give the penalty for Ivory Coast then but thankfully VAR had it covered. Good match this.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Big list in the prem tonight

Forest v Arsenal 2-1
Fulham v Everton 3-1
Luton v Brighton 3-2
Palace v Blades 0-1
Villa v Newcastle 2-2

As @Perton Wolf said, a few brave selections. Though I wouldn’t be surprised if Sheffield United beat Crystal Palace. Much to my surprise, Palace are really struggling at the moment and the fans are very restless.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hamstrings knackered, think they tried rehab, went again, tried surgery, went again. Got to feel for him really even though he's a bit of a joke for the media love in on here.

Serious hamstring issues in a young player could well finish or severely restrict his career. I know there was a bit of banter over his age, but I thought he had a promising career ahead of him.

Back
Top Bottom