Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
If Forest do end up going down, it will be entirely down to that goalkeeper Turner. He is useless!

Edinburgh Wolf

Reaction score
Arbroath’s substitute keeper; playing as a striker, scored from 30 yards spark a comeback and enable his side to grab a 2-2 draw against Raith Rovers in the Scottish Championship.

Wonder he will play next week?
Unbelievable strike it was, as well!

Arbroath have done brilliantly to stay in the Scottish Championship for several years. They're a part time club, with a small squad and small budget - as shown by their sub keeper playing up front at the weekend! Here's the goal:

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unbelievable strike it was, as well!

Arbroath have done brilliantly to stay in the Scottish Championship for several years. They're a part time club, with a small squad and small budget - as shown by their sub keeper playing up front at the weekend! Here's the goal:

I enjoy BBC Scotland Friday night's during the Championship season as there is usually a live game on. I did not enjoy Friday's too much as I am a Partick Thistle sympathiser and they got stuffed 3-0 at Dundee United ! That said the other week, Thistle played away to Raith in a cracker that was 2-0 to the home side , 3-2 to The Jags and then 4-3 to Raith. Okay the standard may not be Premier League but it is not as bad as some of my fellow superior Englishmen think it is. There have been some very entertaining games on and the Dundee United versus The Merryhill Magyars was a far better watch than the dirge from The Hawthorns that was on at the same time.

One of the most entertaining parts of the coverage of the Scottish Championship is the industrial language that can be picked up coming from the terraces where the officials, coaching staff and players parentage / sexual preferences can be heard being questioned !

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Be interesting to see sakos goal with lines drawn, looked offside to me.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Be interesting to see sakos goal with lines drawn, looked offside to me.
Think it’s one of them, if he is onside it’s more luck than skill.

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Getting near to the perfect Wolves fan Christmas. 3 wins, Nuno wins, Raul scores.....we just need Ruben to be proclaimed king of Saudi and drag them into the 21st century.

(Just a shame Villa and Albion are doing well)

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Noticed he's ditched the pirates gimmick thing he had going on ...for the best

Andywolf74

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Prime Raul finish from a few year ago. He was a great servant to Wolves and I hope he gets his career back on track following the horror injury.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Getting near to the perfect Wolves fan Christmas. 3 wins, Nuno wins, Raul scores.....we just need Ruben to be proclaimed king of Saudi and drag them into the 21st century.

(Just a shame Villa and Albion are doing well)
MGW scored the winner for Forest against Yernited as well. Although he should have been sent off earlier in the match.

Back
Top Bottom