Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It really is mind-blowing that we got promoted before Villa had a good first 2 seasons up then somehow managed to be overtaken by them in a way that quite frankly I no longer see them as direct competitors.
It only happened when they appointed Emery tbh.. until then, we were far superior the first season, and fairly even the next couple. They’ve found a top manager who seems to enjoy being there, it’ll be a good period for them.

Urko

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Everton are even worse than us.

Next week is already a must not lose

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It only happened when they appointed Emery tbh.. until then, we were far superior the first season, and fairly even the next couple. They’ve found a top manager who seems to enjoy being there, it’ll be a good period for them.
True..
They went for an inexperienced English bloke to a top manager. For some reason we decided to go the opposite way.
Had Fosun decided to back Lopetegui I don't think we'd been far behind Villa

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Next week has 0-0 written all over it as both teams play super defensive after getting battered.

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Next week has 0-0 written all over it as both teams play super defensive after getting battered.
I'd take it to be honest, but i think it's going to have to be a very productive week for us on the training ground if we are going to keep a clean sheet against any opposition in the Premier League.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd take it to be honest, but i think it's going to have to be a very productive week for us on the training ground if we are going to keep a clean sheet against any opposition in the Premier League.
I wouldn't, if we play for and are happy with a point Vs Everton then we're going to struggle to get to the 40pt mark.

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure about that. We looked solid vs Man Utd and first half of yesterday's game where it took a wonder goal for them to score.
Unfortunately GON then messed things up during the break but if just sticks to same defensive plan as in the first 3 half's of the season then that part of the team is ok.

Freeport wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Toxic crowd at Everton next week. New manager thread started on forum. A couple of names mentioned, Potter & Lopetegui

WolvesAndCows

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A bit late witg this but its too funny to not share..
On Friday evening game between Hvidovre a team not too far from me was delayed for 4 mins before halftime as the goalkeeper had to go to the toilet. Unfortunately he wasn't fast enough so he **** his pants and had to change..
Didn't keep a clean sheet then :grimacing:

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m sure this has been answered before, but why haven’t Chelsea got a shirt sponsor?

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely awful by Gallagher. Wasn't physical enough and then lost the ball completely and didn't realise he had to jump.

Back
Top Bottom