Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ref watched the Roma player pick up the ball for a Brighton throw-in, walk away with it then throw it miles behind everyone and just did nothing. No wonder players will try this ****.
I watch a lot of european football and its only in our league that dish out cards for it but have noticed our refs are starting to let it go a bit now.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
West ham nail some villa players would do us more favours for our annual 3 points off the vile… Not lost at vile park since 2003 (league)

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Having that in the engine is a sign of good team and manger

The jugular as they say

Interesting vile won against 10 men. Watkins off injured. There season is about over then
Why is Villa's season over with Watkins off injured but I assume our season is still on track when we have no forwards at all?

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Why is Villa's season over with Watkins off injured but I assume our season is still on track when we have no forwards at all?
Massively different expectations
Ours was to avoid relegation no one was talking about top half or europe
They genuinely thought that they were in a title race, now it’s top 4 anything less is disappointing. Watkins being injured and McGinn missing for 3 games is a big blow to those expectations

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sunderland away was horrendous, but I suppose there were mitigating circumstances. Still annoyed that we made no attempt to get 100 points, but it was a nice weekend away in the sun.
Agree, still irritated we didn’t get 100 points haha. No trains, so we got a 5am coach, remember the groans going up when the team was read out (Miranda was a **** centre back). Long day.

To be honest, I’m probably on my own, but it still ****es me off we didn’t win the Johnstone Paint Trophy when we were in league 1. Should have absolutely walked it and won a trophy at Wembley. Should probably let it go really :)

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am just texting all the Gooners I know to tell them " Harry Kane, he is coming for you ! " after this morning's draw !!!

I mentioned last week that Thomas Tuchel would not be a man to put up with Captain Black's touchline antics. I am hoping for a Tuchel / Conte style handshake !!!!

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Harry Kane v Arsenal then ,

Man City v Real again .

One of PSG/Barca or Atletico v Dortmund will be in the final .

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tough draws for Arsenal and City.

Tough draw for West Ham, Liverpool get the easy tie…

No doubt Villa will get a tie versus a team ive probably never heard of.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree, still irritated we didn’t get 100 points haha. No trains, so we got a 5am coach, remember the groans going up when the team was read out (Miranda was a **** centre back). Long day.

To be honest, I’m probably on my own, but it still ****es me off we didn’t win the Johnstone Paint Trophy when we were in league 1. Should have absolutely walked it and won a trophy at Wembley. Should probably let it go really :)

Nothing wrong with you being peed off Mate. Crazy thing is for me still the best period in my now 50 plus years as a Wolves follower is the 1987/88 and 88/89 Back to Back Championship winning seasons with Bully, Mutchy, Robbie Dennison and many others. This was the best period I have ever had ( life was great away from the Wolves as well !!! ) but I am haunted by the failure to win Back to Back Titles and Sherpa Van Trophies. When we beat Torquay with two late goals from Bully at Plainmoor, I have to admit I was already making my Wembley plans. That 0-2 home defeat in the second leg will haunt until I meet my end. As for letting it go and moving on, easier said than done as I still would strangle Roger Hansbury if I were in the vicinity of him !!!

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The “dream” Europa cup final on then as Liverpool and Bayer Leverkusen avoid each other .

I really hope Xabi Alonso agrees to join Bayern before the Final if both teams get there. Then Leverkusen win so we can all bait the Scousers about the Coach and the cup they missed out on by doing Jim Bowen impressions " Come and look at what you could've won !!! "

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Harry Kane v Arsenal then ,

Man City v Real again .

One of PSG/Barca or Atletico v Dortmund will be in the final .
What a snooze. Three teams nothing like competitive for their league, and a middle east theme park of a club dynamic.

The "top end" of the game is such....

Whatever. It's a silly competition.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pretty tough for Villa.

Lille, with the second leg in France.

Then if they win, Fenerbahce or Olympiacos with the second leg away.

A semi-final second leg away at either of those won't be too welcoming :D

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep PSG have got a really good draw.

Wouldn't put it past Atleti either though. I think Simeone could beat Dortmund then do a job on PSG!

With PSG it depends on how much Mbappe can drag them through. They have some good young players now might not be established enough and I'm not too convinced by their manager.

Back
Top Bottom