Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems that Richarlison doesn't want to celebrate and start a riot. Thing is, he's got a permanent countenance of misery.

Inside, he'll be doing cartwheels with his shorts on his head.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Vicario getting criticised across social media for his inability to claim any ball into the box. With Everton's lumps, you'd expect a second half bombardment in his direction.

Keepers who can't catch a ball are permitted for some strange reason. West Brom aside, you wouldn't sign outfield players who can't use their feet.

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everton fans singing Premier League is corrupt as **** just because they don't get a fifty fifty corner decision is rather tedious..

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Godfrey should be carded there for embarrassing play acting. That would have meant he would have been sent off

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everton fans singing Premier League is corrupt as **** just because they don't get a fifty fifty corner decision is rather tedious..

Christ, we spend every waking minute thinking the prem and VAR are robbing us. Everton actually had a ten point deduction so i reckon they may feel a little aggrieved.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Christ, we spend every waking minute thinking the prem and VAR are robbing us. Everton actually had a ten point deduction so i reckon they may feel a little aggrieved.

They broke the rules….. clear rules…….

What is there to be aggrieved about?

Lobo de Ouro

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The fact ffp is an absolute farce would be a good start

Yep, it's been quietly ruining football since its introduction... now it is overtly and blatantly ruining football for all to see.

They still broke the rules that others made sacrifices to keep to. So **** 'em.

But **** FFP too.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spurs players race down the tunnel whilst Everton players do a lap of honour shows you who is most happy with a point.

Anybody mentioning Spurs as title contenders needs help.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whether you agree with a rule or not you still have to obey it

Nobody obeyed the rules for years. To bring in rules now to literally close the shop shouldn't be celebrated by anyone, especially clubs like ours that have pushed those rules and got out of the championship by taking the ****.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The fact ffp is an absolute farce would be a good start

Farce or not, they knowingly ignored the rules and didn’t even work properly work with the FA when offered the chance.

We hit the markets to be ok, so have and will many teams.

Every sport has rules that are a farce, doesn’t mean breaking them means you should feel aggrieved

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I suspect today might be the end for Roy at Palace. A win over Sheffield Utd midweek was a glint of light in the tunnel, but it was just the oncoming train of Brighton. Two goals in as many minutes leaves Palace 3-0 down and not even half time yet.

You start to wonder how long Burnley will stick with Kompany as well, so disappointing this season after all the sugary fanfare last year.

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
philogene-Bidace scores for hull. I'd love us to go for him in the summer

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watching the Wba blues game, awful stuff. Terrible sides.
Even worse on the radio. Sounds like a Sunday pub game.

They haven't sung a word for half an hour - not even the immensely hypocritical The Lord's my Shepherd that they sung last week whilst throwing policemen down concrete steps.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I suspect today might be the end for Roy at Palace. A win over Sheffield Utd midweek was a glint of light in the tunnel, but it was just the oncoming train of Brighton. Two goals in as many minutes leaves Palace 3-0 down and not even half time yet.

You start to wonder how long Burnley will stick with Kompany as well, so disappointing this season after all the sugary fanfare last year.
Could be Mick's 5-1. He might have survived a bit longer had it not been against them lot. Not that Brighton v Palace is a real rivalry.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

If palace fans were angry before, I can't imagine getting wrecked by their rivals will help.

Back
Top Bottom