Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

Ned Stark

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Why? Many games haven't been for years, particularly away fixtures, and that is hardly about to change now.
Because it’s the national team and as many people as possible should have the opportunity to see it.

Not really that difficult tbh.

Ned Stark

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Whose paying for that? You are living in the 1970s.
If it had been on BBC or ITV I’d have watched it; it wasn’t so I didn’t. If you think that’s okay that’s up to you, I’m happy to accept that you are entitled to your completely **** opinion.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Ned Stark

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Okay. So what?

Wherever the decision comes from it’s still wrong in my view, beats me why you’re trying to justify it but that’s up to you.
I wasn't trying to justify it just to explain how it came about. Would you be happier with a higher TV license fee to pay for what you want?

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good result and heartening performance from Ireland. I enjoyed watching Ireland so much more now Mick isn't manager, I like the guy but crikey we were dreary to watch...
Was at the game this evening. Great crowd and atmosphere. Thought after Belgium scored early that it would be a bad beating. The team responded well and gave as good as they got.

Great that Kenny has been given the chance to bring in his style of play. Not used to watching and Irish team playing proper football.

bilstonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just watched the England highlights back, it looks to me like Ben White tried to make it look like he'd been fouled as the ball was going over his head for the Embolo goal before realising that he wouldn't get away with it. Reminded me of his antics in our game vs them.

T

TheConcourse

Just watched the England highlights back, it looks to me like Ben White tried to make it look like he'd been fouled as the ball was going over his head for the Embolo goal before realising that he wouldn't get away with it. Reminded me of his antics in our game vs them.
Got away with another in the first half too. Same player took the ball off his toes and he hit the deck. Ref gave a foul.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Think how bad it is for the other home nations. For the past 5-10 years, not only has every Scotland game been on sky sports, we then have the England games on ITV in Scotland. It's a double kick in the *******s!
Interesting, the Scotland games aren't on free to air TV at all in Scotland? Even though all the Wales games are on Sky, they are also all available on free to air terrestrial TV in Wales on S4C (the Welsh equivalent of Channel 4). They can also be watched live and for free through the BBC iPlayer throughout the UK.

Edinburgh Wolf

Reaction score
Interesting, the Scotland games aren't on free to air TV at all in Scotland? Even though all the Wales games are on Sky, they are also all available on free to air terrestrial TV in Wales on S4C (the Welsh equivalent of Channel 4). They can also be watched live and for free through the BBC iPlayer throughout the UK.

Nope, only on Sky. Nothing other than highlights on free to air channels, which has caused a lot of anger up here.

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Canada 45 minutes away from World Cup qualifying .. up 2-0:)
Last time was ‘86.

Canada is going to the World Cup!………..fantastic.
BMO Field played like a goat-patch, play that game on turf it would have ended 7-0.

Fantastic achievement for Canada to qualify and win the group.

Will be interesting to see who gets the highest seed - Canada, USA or Mexico.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
WE DID IT.... WORLD CUP FOR FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE!!!

OH CANADA, OH BABY!

And I was there!!! Yes, it was snowing and cold!
Drove past BMO field on the Gardner at about noon on the way to a brunch downtown, it was cold windy and snow in the air.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
BMO Field played like a goat-patch, play that game on turf it would have ended 7-0.

Fantastic achievement for Canada to qualify and win the group.

I presume you noticed those two Walmart ad banners that appeared on the tv during the game as well as the adds for that betting co.
Really annoying. Thin edge of the wedge?

Last edited:

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The US and Mexico will be in pot 2, Canada will very likely be in pot 4, but could potentially squeeze into pot 3 depending on what teams qualify from Africa.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The US and Mexico will be in pot 2, Canada will very likely be in pot 4, but could potentially squeeze into pot 3 depending on what teams qualify from Africa.
Yeah, pot 4 for Canada. Which sucks for Canada but also the teams that draw Canada because they're probably pot 3 quality.

There's currently 3 teams ranked lower than Canada, but one is Qatar who is automatically in pot 1.

I'm not sure where the late qualifiers go. Are they automatically pot 4? I think there's 3 spots that will be decided late. I'm pretty sure they are pot 4.

So Canada would need 3 teams worse than them to qualify, not including playoff teams, to get pot 3.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
WE DID IT.... WORLD CUP FOR FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE!!!

OH CANADA, OH BABY!

And I was there!!! Yes, it was snowing and cold!

Simply brilliant and fully deserved!

Knowing I have a considerable number of relatives who live in Canada and the States, I couldn't feel more thrilled that such a wait will end in November.

And how are you feeling this morning @Hawkguy? :sweatsmile:

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Simply brilliant and fully deserved!

Knowing I have a considerable number of relatives who live in Canada and the States, I couldn't feel more thrilled that such a wait will end in November.

And how are you feeling this morning @Hawkguy? :sweatsmile:
I may have had a few beers. I'm also still freezing. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

I got even colder this morning when I watched the game again and saw a dude wearing no shirt! I had three on!! :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Back
Top Bottom