Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games 20/21 season

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fulham n Newcastle play each other last game of the season..... The only down side for Fulham is they have already played most of the bottom teams twice already..

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I honestly forgot about them. They're such an innocuous club. I'd love to see them go, but I think they'll be alright. They've only lost 8 games this season.
True enough, but they've only won 5. If they lose against Palace on Mon it's squeaky bum time for them too....

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sheff Utds next seven fixtures look almost impossible for them

They are Liverpool, Villa, Southampton, Leicester, Chelsea, Leeds and Arsenal.

Then they play us.

Bilston paul

Groupie
Reaction score
Massive win for Fulham, and thoroughly deserved.

The bottom 2 are relegated.

Has to be between Fulham and Newcastle for the final place. I can't see anybody else getting dragged into it. Burnley will grind out enough points.

Money would have to be on Newcastle to go.
Wasn't impressed with Burnley today. If Sandwell would of took their chances they would of won today. Agree totally Sheffield United and albion have gone. Got a feeling Fulham will stay up. Its Newcastle or Burnley for me.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sheff Utds next seven fixtures look almost impossible for them

They are Liverpool, Villa, Southampton, Leicester, Chelsea, Leeds and Arsenal.

Then they play us.

They're really poor. Look like a mid table Championship side. Usually there's a couple of players in relegated teams you look at and know are very capable of playing at their current level, but Sheffield United and Albion have next to none.

I'm not having this rhetoric either that Sheffield United can't compete financially. Not true, they've spent terribly on strikers who can't score goals.

Brewster - 23 million
McBurnie - 20 million
Mousset - 10 million

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd advise anyone to watch the video, this tells you nothing! Astounding decision.
No …. your wrong (sorry).
It tells you never believe a still photo as evidence of something that's happened in the game when in real time gives you a clearer picture (Unless it's the Hand of God).

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wasn't impressed with Burnley today. If Sandwell would of took their chances they would of won today. Agree totally Sheffield United and albion have gone. Got a feeling Fulham will stay up. Its Newcastle or Burnley for me.

True, but they were without their 2 strikers weren't they? I think they'll get enough scrappy wins as they do. They breezed past Palace last week. Opposition like that will be their route.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But he isn't an outfield player. Keepers have always been allowed to wipe out the attacker as long as they get a touch on the ball, no issues with that whatsoever.
Going in with hands yes, going in with feet - he was a bit lucky in my opinion

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watching match of the day, I am not sure that was a penalty to Everton, but the referee was convinced, and the studio pundits thought so as well.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
True, but they were without their 2 strikers weren't they? I think they'll get enough scrappy wins as they do. They breezed past Palace last week. Opposition like that will be their route.

Injuries are no excuse. Well, not for other clubs.

wolvesinwales

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They're really poor. Look like a mid table Championship side. Usually there's a couple of players in relegated teams you look at and know are very capable of playing at their current level, but Sheffield United and Albion have next to none.

I'm not having this rhetoric either that Sheffield United can't compete financially. Not true, they've spent terribly on strikers who can't score goals.

Brewster - 23 million
McBurnie - 20 million
Mousset - 10 million
Its called budgeting they got 3 strikers for slightly more than the cost of Raul.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Brewster - 23 million
McBurnie - 20 million
Mousset - 10 million
Berger was £20m too

wolvesinwales

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What is it these days ? lazy journalists or clubs having PR departments to manipulate public opinion. Every live match build up is full of clichés that pundits simply go along with no real research.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm 50/50 but if that was Neto running onto the ball, I'd be going mad at the TV if he hadn't given it ;)
Watched more replays on MOTD and am willing to accept it was a penalty. Hadn’t noticed the little kick out at the end of the “tackle”, which didn’t look a natural action and appeared a deliberate trip.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watched more replays on MOTD and am willing to accept it was a penalty. Hadn’t noticed the little kick out at the end of the “tackle”, which didn’t look a natural action and appeared a deliberate trip.
Yeah, at first it looked like an accidental coming together but that leg coming up definitely looked intended to take the man out. It may well have been, whisper it quietly, bloody good refereeing to see that in real time.

Saltyjim

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Add to that how did Burnley not get a penalty. VAR is simply not fit for purpose.
I thought it hit Bartley's thigh first (faintly) and then bounced up onto his arm. Only way I can see it wasn't given.

Back
Top Bottom