Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games 20/21 season

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nearly brilliant from vitinha . Should have probably shot or got a pass in. Would have been one hell of an assist

Planty

Groupie
Reaction score
Reckon vitinha could play the 'Pizzi' role in Bruno's system with Neto the left

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Vitinha prob should have scored there, but all credit to him for bursting forward like that. Pains me to think how little we used him last season. He's a lovely little footballer.
Florentino Luis is neat and tidy. Effective DM. In the Premier League? It's be a steep learning curve...

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
More boos today tbf, highlights the need for it stay, start handing out the lifetime bans.
Or the need to sack it off?

It's up to the players what they do, and the fans what they do. However, I'd worry about the kind of society I lived in if we started banning people for expressing legal views. Personally, I wouldn't boo it because of what I think the players believe they're doing it for (which is absolutely spot on), but for me it's a horribly divisive thing because of our weird appropriation of American politics and all that means.

The thing about the knee is that it was a brave revolutionary move in the US... but now it's been appropriated by the international mainstream amd has been lost in translation.

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe replace with 33% of the players cover their eyes, 33% cover their ears and 33% cover their mouth.

Anything wrong with that/

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe replace with 33% of the players cover their eyes, 33% cover their ears and 33% cover their mouth.

Anything wrong with that/
Only that 33% of 11 is not feasible. Would be 3.6666 players doing each activity.

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only that 33% of 11 is not feasible. Would be 3.6666 players doing each activity.

I knew I should have used real numbers.

Maybe replace with 3 of the players cover their eyes, 3 cover their ears and 2 cover their mouth. And those on the bench can do what they want.

Anything wrong with that?

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Vitinha is so so good. We need to find a starting place for him for sure.
Mixers were commenting that he’s too lightweight after his few appearances at the very back end of our meh season, even though he was mostly played out of position.

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
Fantastic game. Not the best quality (understandably) but it’s been competitive, passionate, dramatic.

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unbelievable game between Torquay and Hartlepool. Torquay goalkeeper equalises with one minute to go and we go into extra time. One of the most entertaining and exciting games I have seen for a while with plenty of good quality play.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Noticed that Campana started for Ecuador last night. Havent got a clue how he played but they drew 2-2 with Venezuela in the Copa America. He didnt score.

dnf14

Reaction score
Noticed that Campana started for Ecuador last night. Havent got a clue how he played but they drew 2-2 with Venezuela in the Copa America. He didnt score.
Watched the match and he did alright; Campana was mainly used as a target man because Ecuador have sweet ****-all aerial presence outside of their CBs and was involved in their first goal by winning a header and the ball ping-ponged around in the box for a little bit before someone bundled it into the net.

Had one great chance and the Venezuelan GK Farinez pulled off a great save to deny him. Ecuadorian defence let them down: Venezuela had two shots in the second half and scored from both.

Back
Top Bottom