Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Time for hard choices…

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t think Fosun have got the balls to do anything about anything sadly.
I think they have but unfortunately don't know much regarding the football side if things so Mendes is giving advice which at times is great but will hinder us imo

4evawolves

Groupie
Reaction score
I was a Bruno backer until today or to be more precise until the moment he made those subs, Podence and Hwang, I was expecting Donk and Adama instead we got one that barely touched the ball and the other undone with one pass what the rest of the team had done over the previous 89 minutes. The midfield was being over run and needed help (Donk) and Adama for Neto was the obvious move. There is a manager out there that is available in Pochettino at least ask him the question, with regards Raul yes its time he was replaced he is nowhere near the player that he was pre injury.
Bruno's a fraud and a chancer he evens talks ****e after every game

Aikiwolves

Reaction score
Bruno isn't showing any signs of pulling us out of an appalling run of form.

The players clearly don't believe in him and he has an odd mix of trying to play expansive football whilst being terrified of pushing on for a second goal.

I'm firmly in the Bruno out camp, but I have been since last season. He is probably ruining the best midfield we will see in many years.

Back
Top Bottom