Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Those officials

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If West Ham get done over on Sunday I’ll finally believe there more to this than incompetence.

Tezthewolvesfan

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes it was a stupid challenge but he legitimately went for the ball. Too many refs want to be the centre of attention

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You’ve also got the elbow on saiss which is a red , the forshaw tackle through the back of podence which is a yellow minimum, possibly a red .

He didn’t even play the 8 minutes added time. And the decision at the end summed it up

I hope every player does an interview and takes the fine

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Nuno criticising Lee Mason got him fined, eventually the league realised Lee Mason was incompetant and demoted him.... he has wormed his way back in though. Way to much of an old boys club.

I'd be pleased never to hear spitty caragher again after tonight, didn't once mention the sending off and was only concerned about leeds.

WISAW

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just shocking. He took his card our straight away, just itching to give it. I despair. Kevin friend is a complete ****.
Sometimes there can be an incident and no one's at fault. **** me. I'm not even shocked at the incompetence. I hope to god leeds go down.

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
How are you meant to play the game if you’re afraid to go in for a 50-50 ball? Someone said VAR doesn’t get involved in second yellows? So a straight red yes but a second yellow that amounts to the same thing a red ****ing card and no? I ****ing despair with the way the game is going what with those posthumous off side flags VAR and refs who are never made accountable the game stinks

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cast your mind back to Crystal Palace vs Liverpool - The day after Manchester City had FINALLY dropped some points and there was a glimmer of a title race still on. The penalty given to Liverpool that day is one of the clearest examples of corrupt officiating I've witnessed in the English game.

The official that day? - Kevin Friend. He should have faced investigation then. An absolute disgrace. I can get over losing, but we were well and truly cheated tonight. And no that doesn't excuse some of the defending, but we were.

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How do other clubs overcome **** refs and their decisions but we seemingly can't? I'm tired of just doing this. Surely part of this game now unfortunately is being able to adapt in light of cruel decisions and VAR.

Manic88

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why as a crowd are we so happy to welcome these awful officials?

Should have been booed enough in the first half, should have been terrified in the second…but no pussy Wolves welcome the bias/incompetence with open arms. No wonder they don’t mind doing it.

Manic88

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How do other clubs overcome **** refs and their decisions but we seemingly can't? I'm tired of just doing this. Surely part of this game now unfortunately is being able to adapt in light of cruel decisions and VAR.

Think var was broken tonight

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The craziest thing about it?

If he gives meslier a red - he can look at the screen and review his decision

What a ****ing joke.

Game changing moment with two injured players and he can’t check his decision on the screen.

Mad .

Get mike Riley out of this game

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks that’s a yellow is a complete ****. I mean it, you’re a *****, bell end, ****, **** wit, **** hole, thick as **** ****

It’s not a yellow easy as abc.

Go on someone be an awkward I need to be different **** and say it is!!!

Of all the shot decisions we’ve had that’s the worst ever

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
You’ve also got the elbow on saiss which is a red , the forshaw tackle through the back of podence which is a yellow minimum, possibly a red .

He didn’t even play the 8 minutes added time. And the decision at the end summed it up

I hope every player does an interview and takes the fine
Pulling Moutinho over and wrestling him.

Chiquinho being pulled over in front of him then giving a free kick the other way.

The early-ish challenge on neves that he eventually went off injured from.

Numerous late challenges in the first half, certainly as late or later in a similar area to what boly got booked for.

The linesman missing two clear deflections and giving a throw the wrong way.

I won't mention the late flags, oh actually I will as I know there is a directive but oddly when podence went through offside, flag straight up. Not the case for others. More players will get injured due to his nonsense.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Chiquinho being pulled over in front of him then giving a free kick the other way.

Numerous late challenges in the first half, certainly as late or later in a similar area to what boly got booked for.

I won't mention the late flags, oh actually I will as I know there is a directive but oddly when podence went through offside, flag straight up. Not the case for others. More players will get injured due to his nonsense.
It’s just a joke.

A game where you should win 2/3/4 0 and we have lost due to insane decisions by officials first and foremost

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Messaged by a Liverpool fan watching on TV (I’m yet to see it as still traveling home), as a neutral he said it’s never a red in a million years.

Have to ask questions why we’re allowed such an openly Villa supporting ref to officiate our games. Can you imagine a well known Evertonian reffing a Liverpool game?!

PL standards are beyond a joke.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The average age of a EPL referee is 43. Kevin Friend is 50.
You have extremely fit young men being referred by many old enough to be their grandfather.
The VAR is adjudicated by their mates. Say no more.

Added to that their former colleagues in the MSM support their ridiculous decisions. The worst decision on a football field was made by the EPL clown who gave a player 3 yellow cards in a World cup game

It's ridiculous but no one seems to care about it.

By contrast the average age of a Bundesleag referee is a little over 34 I understand. Says it all really.

Last edited:

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Beyond words. Worth turning the swear filter off for the evening ;)

Back
Top Bottom