Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Third kit..?

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Home kit too similar,3rd kit has got green shorts, think it would have looked much better with white shorts.
I think I was mentally drained when I posted it. I'd totally forgotten about the green shorts.

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
How will we clash?
Dohhhhh! - because they play in Yellow & Green :rolleyes: - pic of Leo scoring last time we played them, notice we couldn't play in Gold
_98561523_leo2.jpg
And if you also notice Mr. Lisa our 3rd strip is ALL Green :eek: - spot the Norwich shorts - & I always thought you were one of the more normal ones on here :D

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
I think I was mentally drained when I posted it. I'd totally forgotten about the green shorts.
Just got up & turned on so missed your reply - hope your mental is not soooooo drained today :D

R

reanswolf

I didn't think I would like Green, but it sactually lovely shade of green with the adidas red stripes and Wolves badge.

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
After looking again at the whole kit maybe I'm being picky but the Adidas logo is white on the shirt but red on the shorts and socks, small details but surely they should all be white or all be red!

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think it is an horrendous top but then I am never one for style and if it does its job for marketing purposes then who are we to moan. They ain't making us buy it.

D

Deleted member 4382

A pal of mine works for Adidas at director level. Just pointed out the missing logo on this photograph.
11224376-8EB3-48B5-A8CD-6B2AE0C997D1.jpeg

Scott in the Sand

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A pal of mine works for Adidas at director level. Just pointed out the missing logo on this photograph.
View attachment 11919
Where’s that from Dukin? If you look at the video of Raul handing the box over to Sin Cara, the Adidas logo is clearly on the shirt.
Perhaps this pic is a fake? (As well as the shirt :D)

Unleash the conspiracy theorists....

D

Deleted member 4382

Where’s that from Dukin? If you look at the video of Raul handing the box over to Sin Cara, the Adidas logo is clearly on the shirt.
Perhaps this pic is a fake? (As well as the shirt :D)

Unleash the conspiracy theorists....
Twitter. It came on my twitter thingy because Wolves ‘liked’ it.
Sin Cara on Twitter

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unfortunately he blocked me on twitter months ago when he was hinting to wolves to send him a home kit. I jokingly told him to join the queue & buy a home shirt like the rest of the fans.

Sensitive soul!
Ridiculous. Wouldn't see proper wrestlers like Big Daddy or Giant Haystacks carrying on like that would you? Admittedly probably because they're both dead.

D

Deleted member 4453

Love the 3rd kit.

Still dislike the sponsor logo. It really is a democratic piece of excrement. It ruins all kits, no colour discrimination.

Agree, think it is ever so slightly bareable in white on this and the away, just makes itself part of the furniture in black on the home and that ain't a good thing.

W

wolvesultra

Unfortunately he blocked me on twitter months ago when he was hinting to wolves to send him a home kit. I jokingly told him to join the queue & buy a home shirt like the rest of the fans.

Sensitive soul!
Been blocked by Sin Cara is like being blocked by Stan Collymore, every ****er is.

Stupid tights wearing *****

George AlooGobi

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Sensitive soul!

He wrangled his free trip like a ****ing pro

Fair play to him. Kinda envious tbh, if I held out my begging bowl nobody would fill it

A

alstar

Anyone actually seen this for real? Can't decide whether it's brilliant or a bit watermelon-y :D

Back
Top Bottom