Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Third kit..?

I'm the Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
everyone keeps talking about some raul fella.

this is obviously for cutrone and the Italian flag!!!!!!!

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
Few people moaning about certain things on social media but I love it! Firstly I'm reading its not Wolves because it's not gold and black - surely a perfect third kit then as it doesn't clash in anyway with the home or away! People also moaning the wolf head doesn't go with the green - well personally I hate team badges that are changed to match the colour of the shirt so happy the gold and black badge is retained. I'm really hoping this kit is worn at places like Newcastle and Bournemouth instead of changing into those gold socks which don't match the home shirt. A thumbs up for me on both third and away kits but still annoyed Adidas messed up the home kit so bad.

D

Deleted member 4453

Thought there was a European font coming in? Just standard PL font by the looks.

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Wolves post on Twitter said 4pm for us, 10am for Mexico.

Someone commented about how Wolves should be more loyal to their home fan-base and how it was ridiculous that Mexico were getting to buy their shirts first.

I don't think they were joking o_O
not the end of the world. clever marketing by wolves. wim big in mexico ya now:D

NavyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£55 what an absolute rip off, less said about the price of the shorts the better. Dear o dear, I know that's the going rate for club kit these days, but it's ****ing ludicrous!

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
40 year wait to play in Europe and the team will be dressed in Xmas jumpers.

D

Deleted member 4453

This will be worn against Besiktas I would imagine unless we got the all "gold" number.

D

Deleted member 4456

Thought there was a European font coming in? Just standard PL font by the looks.
There will be. We aren't allowed to use the Prem typeface in the Europa League proper. It'll most probably be the official font used on the website and in the club's literature.

D

Deleted member 5962

There will be. We aren't allowed to use the Prem typeface in the Europa League proper. It'll most probably be the official font used on the website and in the club's literature.

Isnt that a PL typeface too? Seen it used by TV stations for Prem stuff.

J

Jonny D from Wednesbury

I’ll be wearing mine in Gaffers Bar, Tenerife for our last Euro League Game at Molineux.
Possibly the next best place to watch a Wolves match, after Molineux where I normally watch all home games.

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Get the old gold home strip sorted then I could not be bothered, even if we went pink for 2nd, 3rd, etc. kit. Just want to see us playing in old gold, at least to stop TV/radio commentators referring to our home kit as orange, yellow or, even worse, burnt orange, as I'm sure I heard the 5 live match commentator say last Sunday! ****!

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£55 what an absolute rip off, less said about the price of the shorts the better. Dear o dear, I know that's the going rate for club kit these days, but it's ****ing ludicrous!

Yep. PL is awash with TV money yet they still give nothing back to the fans and instead charge OTT prices even for replica shirt

Trickle down effect my ****!

Fazwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Don’t like green and it’s nothing to do with Wolves.

The 90’s teal one was nice. This is not.
What colour is to do with wolves then other than gold.. or white/black away.

Whst other colour could they have had

db86

Groupie
Reaction score
Make a right mess of the home kit but conveniently able to produce what is ultimately a marketing kit for Mexicans?!

Sorry a third kit....a third kit!

I'm the Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
there is plenty of money in mexico. look at all the world cups....every single match for mexico is a home game anywhere in the entire world. they spend money on football.

G

G0UJ3N

My missus tried to order me one at like 11am this morning, she texted back with a screenshot saying they have sold out.

dewolfman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Masterstroke from the marketing team, apparently mexican fans are the fans that most buy football shirts, apparently real madrid were going to buy chicharito just because they would have sold a **** load of shirts in mexico.

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
Ordered one for myself had to get a size smaller as larger gentlemen sizes were sold out. For me I love it, but green is my favourite colour and has been since childhood. Having a Wolves top in green is a novelty for me.

Believe though that this is a great marketing strategy and telling that it was delayed until we qualified for europa groups stages. Would we have seen it if not?

Anyway, I am happy.

Irish_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just watched the YouTube video. Crackin strip.

NOKASPLACE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
23,700 likes on wolves Espanol twitter..... 2,400 retweets and counting.... Fosun know what they are doing

Scott in the Sand

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My missus tried to order me one at like 11am this morning, she texted back with a screenshot saying they have sold out.

A warm welcome to you in Fayetteville, Arkansas Gouj3n! (Watch out for the 'soccer' police on here :D).

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On this basis, I am surprised the second kit didn’t replicate Portugals

Back
Top Bottom