Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

They switched off the Boss!

WestChiltingtonwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Even my village has a curfew of about 1130/1200 for the after fete band -and my village is full of old $$$$$$$s. Not that I went, obviously, just could hear the music from my house.

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is not the country I grew up in. The people who shouted 'Freedom' and 'Democracy' the loudest and consistently told people who believed what I do to 'go and live in Russia' have won, and now we no longer have meaningful freedom or democracy, the 'freed' Russians have fewer freedoms and vastly more inequality than before and almost everything has become commodified. The E-Street band are roughly of the same mind, it now seems, by asking 'When did Britain become a police state?'

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is not the country I grew up in. The people who shouted 'Freedom' and 'Democracy' the loudest and consistently told people who believed what I do to 'go and live in Russia' have won, and now we no longer have meaningful freedom or democracy, the 'freed' Russians have fewer freedoms and vastly more inequality than before and almost everything has become commodified. The E-Street band are roughly of the same mind, it now seems, by asking 'When did Britain become a police state?'

Why don`t all those who want our freedoms removed go and live in the USA, there`s a reversal!

I`m sure our visitors for the olympics will love our archaic and quaint way of living.

Not forgetting the inhabitants of a certain house down the road mustn`t be disturbed so they can welcome a dictator into the UK:rolleyes:

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The strip-searching, forced-feeding of MacDonalds and being stopped from crossing the road because a nob in a car is coming down the traffic lane reserved for the rich & powerful should really endear visitors to our lovely Britain.

D

Dewsburywolf

Didn't the recent Andy Murray game at Wimbledon almost fall foul to a curfew type affair? If he hadn't won the fourth set (making it 3-1) the game would've had to be carried over to the next day due to it being two minutes shy of 11 pm

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The capital closes down at 11pm Come to London you mug tourists.

It would be interesting to see a survey of tourists and whether they would come back etc, I'm sure it`s been done in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:

leedswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hmmm, a concert in Hyde Park, the locals in Mayfair complain about the noise and the plug is pulled. Nothing groundbreaking tbf.

Back
Top Bottom