Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Theo corbeanu

Edinburgh Wolf

Reaction score
A Wolves player and a St Johnstone player lining up together in an international team - what a time to be alive!

6-0 now. Still awaiting a goal from Theo, but David Wotherspoon has scored. Crazy to think he played for the same boys club as me (albeit several years below...) and he's now playing for Canada :laughing:

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A Wolves player and a St Johnstone player lining up together in an international team - what a time to be alive!

6-0 now. Still awaiting a goal from Theo, but David Wotherspoon has scored. Crazy to think he played for the same boys club as me (albeit several years below...) and he's now playing for Canada :laughing:
We thank his mom!

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ref just not calling penalties. At least 2 he's just turned a blind eye too including on Corbeanu there.

D

Deleted member 8913

theo wiped out in the box but no penalty...he is having a good day but caymans make Doncaster look like Juventus

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No goals, but he played well and cemented his spot on the side going forward.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No goals, but he played well and cemented his spot on the side going forward.
Any idea why J. David was not in the squad? Is he out of favour? I googled but didn’t come across anything.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any idea why J. David was not in the squad? Is he out of favour? I googled but didn’t come across anything.
Ligue 1 basically said teams don't have to. And Lille plays PSG this weekend so they weren't letting him go.

We were missing a bunch of players. David, Osorio, Arfield, etc.

MLS had the same option. Toronto FC refused to let their players go, but some other teams did.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ligue 1 basically said teams don't have to. And Lille plays PSG this weekend so they weren't letting him go.

We were missing a bunch of players. David, Osorio, Arfield, etc.

MLS had the same option. Toronto FC refused to let their players go, but some other teams did.
Thank you old chap.
Hoping some time Canada is playing Mexico here in Vancouver and I get to see Raul, Alphonso, David etc play.
Even a friendly would be cool.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Huge hint dropped by Nuno he will play some part tomorrow, and through the rest of the season

"If we can use him during the game we will do, because we trust him"

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He sounds like he has loads of potential. Must catch-up on his you Tube highlights, as I've never seen him play.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He sounds like he has loads of potential. Must catch-up on his you Tube highlights, as I've never seen him play.

Trust me. He is a very exciting player. A bit of a maverick but exciting to have him as an option off the bench for the rest of this season. I dont think he will start yet and he is raw but he is really talented.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I bought the new FM yesterday and he scored on his debut.

I'm now convinced he's destined for greatness

Wait 'til you see how good Silva is. I'm about five seasons into a Newcastle save, and into my third season after signing Fabio. Good grief, we've won the lot domestically and across Europe, and he's scored the lot.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wait 'til you see how good Silva is. I'm about five seasons into a Newcastle save, and into my third season after signing Fabio. Good grief, we've won the lot domestically and across Europe, and he's scored the lot.
Excellent! I still love how overpowered Traore is....

What formation are you running by the way?

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Excellent! I still love how overpowered Traore is....

What formation are you running by the way?

With Newcastle I'm playing 4231 with both full backs attacking like fruitcakes and both flanks full of pace. I think there's an FM thread on here but there are a handful of youngsters worth buying right at the beginning that become excellent in years to come, if you're in it for the long haul.

Would do everything you can to keep Silva.

Back on thread, should probably say something about Theo. Only seen highlights but good to see him getting in the squad. Guessing he'll only come on if we're significantly ahead or getting a hiding with five mins to go, but good for him to be around the first team. Saying that, can't be any worse than Podence has been in his 110-odd minutes since his return, but he's clearly not fit yet.

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope will see more than the odd cameo from Theo. I would also like Vitinha, RAN and Hoever to get some serious game time.

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I must admit I haven’t watched much of the U23s but my worry about Corbeanu is his decision making which leaves a lot to be desired. Now that could be due to the fact that other players aren’t making the runs or aren’t as good as him but I’ve never felt he was 1st team ready.

having said that I’m doing a mundane job being distracted by the Mix rather than coaching and picking a Premier League team.

D

Deleted member 11332

Great news. Nuno says Corbeanu in the squad for tomorrows game. An exciting option off the bench.

Oh Jos, I love your optimism, I very much doubt he'd put him on even if our front 3 all got injured in the first half.

forge

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

he scored 35 goals for me last season and helped me win the league, two domestic cups and champions league. It’s 2023 in game. He gets so OP

the only issue is he is perpetually offside he’d probably have 50 to 60 goals if they all counted

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom