Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Wolf From Wolverhampton

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi there! I don't know now whether you are still on here but I was posting to you on the other thread when it got closed down. As I said earlier to you, when you read back that thread, which I did today, it is incredibly supportive and we're all on your side. I wanted to make sure you knew this and that we're all thinking of you. We may fall out on here from time to time but at the end of the day we are all Mixers and we all support Wolves and we all support one another. Take care.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi there! I don't know now whether you are still on here but I was posting to you on the other thread when it got closed down. As I said earlier to you, when you read back that thread, which I did today, it is incredibly supportive and we're all on your side. I wanted to make sure you knew this and that we're all thinking of you. We may fall out on here from time to time but at the end of the day we are all Mixers and we all support Wolves and we all support one another. Take care.
No, he insisted - with no little vehemence - that his account be deleted, though I suspect he may well be unable to resist viewing the forum anyway.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m not always your biggest fan, but well done for this and your comments in the other thread. Fair play.

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well said.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe a poll showing him the support he’s has on here?

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Found the locked thread and have re read it sad to see a young lad struggling and not being able to give him the support he needs to carry on posting on here, something we all take for granted
I also remember another poster having to explain his dyslexia
Come on chaps take the **** out of me all you like but consider the more vulnerable

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Found the locked thread and have re read it sad to see a young lad struggling and not being able to give him the support he needs to carry on posting on here, something we all take for granted
Come on chaps take the **** out of me all you like but consider the more vulnerable
Well said mate.

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well said mate.
I was bought up in an environment of continuous **** taking so as a lad you learn to give as good as you get all in the name of a laugh , but I would never ever intend to offend
You learn that someone else may be offended from a so called wise crack, apologise and hope you are understood, it’s no ones fault just misunderstanding

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
It's very sad that a thread called Kindness and Understanding has to be locked. I hope thewolffromwolverhamoton is safe and well. Most regular posters are aware of how he is and try to work round his issues as needed. However I do also think that he was far from being trolled by anyone and there has to be some sort of limit to things you can say as a 'joke' and pointing out that his supposed joke about drunk driving was out of order was perfectly reasonable and (as far as I could see) done in a non-aggressive way, only to be met by threats of a poster being reported to the police. So although it's all a bit sad, I suspect it's for the best. I do think there's a world of difference between being a bit touchy or needing more resilience and having a condition that means you don't really understand nuance in the things other people say.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is sad that Wolf from Wolverhampton felt it necessary to delete his account. I hope he comes back at some stage in the future. Yes, sometimes debates can get a bit heated, but that is the nature of on line forums.

What I do know from when I was taken ill 18 months ago is that this is a very caring community we have on here, and one that rallied round me. Also look at the response when three members on here sadly passed away last year.

Molineux Mix is far more than just a football forum.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is sad that Wolf from Wolverhampton felt it necessary to delete his account. I hope he comes back at some stage in the future. Yes, sometimes debates can get a bit heated, but that is the nature of on line forums.

What I do know from when I was taken ill 18 months ago is that this is a very caring community we have on here, and one that rallied round me. Also look at the response when three members on here sadly passed away last year.

Molineux Mix is far more than just a football forum.
Well said mate.

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I believe Arcadius has computer problems that are preventing him from getting online with ease.
I tried very hard to smooth the path for twfw here, and I'm not sure how much more could have been done.
Its a shame, and I have a great deal of sympathy for the hurdles he faces in life.
I just hope he reads and understands how much love is on here for each other
You only hurt the ones you love :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's very sad that a thread called Kindness and Understanding has to be locked. I hope thewolffromwolverhamoton is safe and well. Most regular posters are aware of how he is and try to work round his issues as needed. However I do also think that he was far from being trolled by anyone and there has to be some sort of limit to things you can say as a 'joke' and pointing out that his supposed joke about drunk driving was out of order was perfectly reasonable and (as far as I could see) done in a non-aggressive way, only to be met by threats of a poster being reported to the police. So although it's all a bit sad, I suspect it's for the best. I do think there's a world of difference between being a bit touchy or needing more resilience and having a condition that means you don't really understand nuance in the things other people say.
Well said.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I must admit that I’m not sure why he left……my understanding is that he feels that he was deliberately insulted or something but might have misinterpreted some benign posts.

Therefore, if he does come back, and I hope he does, how can we prevent him feeling hurt again?
Several times in the past, I have shied away from replying to his posts lest I inadvertently hurt him.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Arcadius has been in touch now.
twfw is very fragile still as a result of what happened here, but has great support from his dad.
Your best wishes have been sent, and I hope that we may be able to come up with a workable solution eventually that will see twfw trying again as a member of the forum.

Arcadius

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
This is a message from my son TWFW:

To Molineux Mix

It's the Wolf From Wolverhampton here. Just wish to apologise about how things escalated. It was not my intentions for things to get the way they did.

I am sorry for any offence caused. I did over react, and things escalated. I am quite happy to go back on the forum. On a Pre Mod basis for the time being.

Obviously the joke that was made, was not in good taste, and this has to be considered when making jokes. As everyone has different sense of humour.

I hope you accept my apology, and understand that, I did go a bit over the top in how I was writing. I meant well, yet, I clearly was causing concern for some people.

Maybe I have to think twice before making jokes that could be misconstrued, and taken the wrong way. I certaintly understand, that everyone is human, and everyone has different emotions. So the banter did get out of hand.

Yet I am quite happy to be part of The Mix, and would like to apologise for any offence caused by the comments I made. And also to Mutchy for the difficulties I caused her. And also to the posters that I offended. TWFW.

Quote Reply

Report Edit

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are all human aren't we? I am sure we have all had posts misconstrued or taken offence when none was meant, and the way the world is now that seems far easier than it was. There aren't many on here who deliberately troll or wind up, bar the odd light hearted leg pull. TWFW, more than welcome on here imo.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
We generally say argue the post not the poster. I think this is the one forum example where the identity of the poster needs to take priority.
I think mostly our posters have good intentions but it can also be easy to forget and slip into other ways of approach.

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
twfw is very fragile still as a result of what happened here, but has great support from his dad.
Your best wishes have been sent, and I hope that we may be able to come up with a workable solution eventually that will see twfw trying again as a member of the forum.
Thanks for the news best wishes to all

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is a message from my son TWFW:

To Molineux Mix

It's the Wolf From Wolverhampton here. Just wish to apologise about how things escalated. It was not my intentions for things to get the way they did.

I am sorry for any offence caused. I did over react, and things escalated. I am quite happy to go back on the forum. On a Pre Mod basis for the time being.

Obviously the joke that was made, was not in good taste, and this has to be considered when making jokes. As everyone has different sense of humour.

I hope you accept my apology, and understand that, I did go a bit over the top in how I was writing. I meant well, yet, I clearly was causing concern for some people.

Maybe I have to think twice before making jokes that could be misconstrued, and taken the wrong way. I certaintly understand, that everyone is human, and everyone has different emotions. So the banter did get out of hand.

Yet I am quite happy to be part of The Mix, and would like to apologise for any offence caused by the comments I made. And also to Mutchy for the difficulties I caused her. And also to the posters that I offended. TWFW.

Quote Reply

Report Edit
No need to apologise to me we all get things wrong at times, remember
Tek no notice and keep on loffin kid
Life is too short
Up the Wolves

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good stuff

Half the people on here have me on block so may not get through

TF2Wolf

Reaction score
We generally say argue the post not the poster. I think this is the one forum example where the identity of the poster needs to take priority.
Don’t know if this is possible or if TWFW would necessarily want it and just a suggestion but could TWFW profile be changed from newbie or whatever to include a request for posters to be extra kind and considerate, when responding to his posts.

Just trying to think of ways we can help protect our young vulnerable Wolf Cubs.

Sounds like he’s a young lad trying to find his way in life and as part of the Wolves family we should try and help him as much as we can in this harsh often unforgiving world.

Back
Top Bottom