Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Wolf From Wolverhampton

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t know if this is possible or if TWFW would necessarily want it and just a suggestion but could TWFW profile be changed from newbie or whatever to include a request for posters to be extra kind and considerate, when responding to his posts.

Just trying to think of ways we can help protect our young vulnerable Wolf Cubs.

Sounds like he’s a young lad trying to find his way in life and as part of the Wolves family we should try and help him as much as we can in this harsh often unforgiving world.
Good idea.

Let’s hope the lad comes back on board and prospers.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is a message from my son TWFW:

To Molineux Mix

It's the Wolf From Wolverhampton here. Just wish to apologise about how things escalated. It was not my intentions for things to get the way they did.

I am sorry for any offence caused. I did over react, and things escalated. I am quite happy to go back on the forum. On a Pre Mod basis for the time being.

Obviously the joke that was made, was not in good taste, and this has to be considered when making jokes. As everyone has different sense of humour.

I hope you accept my apology, and understand that, I did go a bit over the top in how I was writing. I meant well, yet, I clearly was causing concern for some people.

Maybe I have to think twice before making jokes that could be misconstrued, and taken the wrong way. I certaintly understand, that everyone is human, and everyone has different emotions. So the banter did get out of hand.

Yet I am quite happy to be part of The Mix, and would like to apologise for any offence caused by the comments I made. And also to Mutchy for the difficulties I caused her. And also to the posters that I offended. TWFW.

Quote Reply

Report Edit
1708630979594.jpeg

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is a message from my son TWFW:

To Molineux Mix

It's the Wolf From Wolverhampton here. Just wish to apologise about how things escalated. It was not my intentions for things to get the way they did.

I am sorry for any offence caused. I did over react, and things escalated. I am quite happy to go back on the forum. On a Pre Mod basis for the time being.

Obviously the joke that was made, was not in good taste, and this has to be considered when making jokes. As everyone has different sense of humour.

I hope you accept my apology, and understand that, I did go a bit over the top in how I was writing. I meant well, yet, I clearly was causing concern for some people.

Maybe I have to think twice before making jokes that could be misconstrued, and taken the wrong way. I certaintly understand, that everyone is human, and everyone has different emotions. So the banter did get out of hand.

Yet I am quite happy to be part of The Mix, and would like to apologise for any offence caused by the comments I made. And also to Mutchy for the difficulties I caused her. And also to the posters that I offended. TWFW.

Quote Reply

Report Edit
What a lovely response
It was clear you never intentionally offended anyone and indeed did not offend the vast majority if anyone on here
You are a well liked and valuable poster on this forum
I’m sure everyone will welcome you back
Best wishes

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi matey, just come on here and seen some more fantastic responses from fellow Mixers. I assume you're now back with us as I see you 'liked' my OP - thank you. My notification tab says that you are 'following me'. Not sure I've had that before and not too sure exactly what it means but in your case I'll gladly take it as a compliment - thank you again. Welcome back and now I hope you really can see that you would be missed if you did not contribute. Your posts are as valuable and interesting as any one else's on here and you are a big part of what makes the Mix great. Take care.

TheWolfFromWolverhampton

Reaction score
Hi matey, just come on here and seen some more fantastic responses from fellow Mixers. I assume you're now back with us as I see you 'liked' my OP - thank you. My notification tab says that you are 'following me'. Not sure I've had that before and not too sure exactly what it means but in your case I'll gladly take it as a compliment - thank you again. Welcome back and now I hope you really can see that you would be missed if you did not contribute. Your posts are as valuable and interesting as any one else's on here and you are a big part of what makes the Mix great. Take care.
Hi, thanks for making this post. I look forward to making more posts, I will have to be sensitive to other people's emotions, and think before I write. There is something in Autism called The Theory Of Mind. Where, Autistic people, feel, everyone else feels the same as them. Yet it's the concept of, empathy, and understanding others. In which you have helped me learn. In the Mix.

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for making this post. I look forward to making more posts, I will have to be sensitive to other people's emotions, and think before I write. There is something in Autism called The Theory Of Mind. Where, Autistic people, feel, everyone else feels the same as them. Yet it's the concept of, empathy, and understanding others. In which you have helped me learn. In the Mix.
We all feel but differently so sometimes we misunderstand
Main thing don’t let things get to you

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good to have you back mate.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One pack. Sometimes doesn't feel like it, but it is.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One pack. Sometimes doesn't feel like it, but it is.

From "Livingwithwolves.org" website:

"Living in a pack..... allows for the formation of many unique emotional bonds between pack members, the foundation for cooperative living. Wolves care for each other as individuals."

What better creatures than members of the pack?!

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just seen this. Thanks for taking the time to get back. I hope I have helped you in some small way; I know from all the messages on here and the other thread many, many Mixers support you and are trying to understand your situation, even though, like me, they perhaps have no first hand knowledge about autism. It is good that you are helping us all learn a bit more about this condition. It's also good that your Dad seems like a great bloke; he must be pretty good as he got you supporting Wolves, which, at the end of the day, is why we all come on here! I don't know if you are going on Sunday but if you are have a great afternoon and cheer on the team for me! Take care.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
I'll make a call to those who have posted support here.
People may intend to be kind, but in the cut and thrust of forum debate the need for empathy can be forgotten.
I'm more than willing to do as much as I can, but my personal life increasingly has its own difficulties
So... be a group willing to watch TWFW's back for me/him will you? Become familiar figures, names that he knows and can trust.
I would appreciate that greatly. Cheers.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
People may intend to be kind, but in the cut and thrust of forum debate the need for empathy can be forgotten.
I'm more than willing to do as much as I can, but my personal life increasingly has its own difficulties
So... be a group willing to watch TWFW's back for me/him will you? Become familiar figures, names that he knows and can trust.
Absolutely. I had a good chat with him on PM before happy to do it again x

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would like to thank you all for the kind comments of support for my son TWFW! It was because of your kindness and understanding that he felt able to rejoin this fantastic Wolves forum! I'm truly grateful to all of you. :hearteyes:
Said it before. Will say again if anyone wants to chat. Wolves, personal or whatever then send a dm.

SuziQ

Reaction score
@TheWolfFromWolverhampton

I have 2 brothers (one is 41 and the other 33) on the Autistic spectrum and a friend of over 20 years with Asperger's so am happy to provide support of any kind via PM.

I might not post much but I'm often lurking and reading. I'll call anyone out who is being unfair or unkind if I see it.

Please don't be afraid to express your opinion and debate points. We are all Wolves fans and we won't all agree on every topic so try not to let it stress you.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We all...follow you NNW......for a variety of reasons ;)

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Agreed. I am always happy to help out where possible. I think he knows he is among friends, and we will do all we can to support him.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am still on pre mod and can't directly message people. I think Mutchy feels I need a bigger cushion, from what I think is right in my head, to what I write, and what people receive. Which is sensible really.
Nice to see you back :)

It might help us and you if you could give us a small guideline of things you don’t like us to say or post etc.

If I am responding to you and it’s meant to be humorous, I will add 4 smiley faces …….is that good or bad idea?

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks for the support. I have spoken to people via Direct Message. Before. I am not going to stop supporting Wolves by the way. Takes more than a misunderstanding to do that ;)
Same as I mentioned to Jos mate the PM is always open for you if ever something doesn't read right or whatever let's talk about it together. Take it easy x

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks for the support. I have spoken to people via Direct Message. Before. I am not going to stop supporting Wolves by the way. Takes more than a misunderstanding to do that ;)

Nice to see you back on the forum. I know you probably know this already, but you have a brilliant dad. Together the pack is stronger.

UTW.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutey. Don't tell me off for Primark Mourinho and it is a deal :cool:
Good on you Sue and look after yourself too.

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Great post Mutchy, we will do our best. We all wish you all the best in your personal life and send you our love and support and thank you for the brilliant job you do on the forum.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would like to thank you all for the kind comments of support for my son TWFW! It was because of your kindness and understanding that he felt able to rejoin this fantastic Wolves forum! I'm truly grateful to all of you. :hearteyes:
Thank you for being a good father. It gets no respect these days, but it’s ******* hard and as important as anything, keep going mate.

Back
Top Bottom