Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

the views of Tony Pulis

Ned Stark

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
for your enjoyment (from the BBC match report)

"I thought that we didn't deserve to be 2-0 down, I thought the two goals in such a short time didn't reflect really the first half.

"I'd have jumped up in the air but I wouldn't have done it in front of the other manager, but that's up to him.

"If he wants to do that, that's fine, it's not a problem with me. He's not my mate, so it's not as though I've lost a friend."

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

"I thought that we didn't deserve to be 2-0 down, I thought the two goals in such a short time didn't reflect really the first half.

"I'd have jumped up in the air but I wouldn't have done it in front of the other manager, but that's up to him.

"If he wants to do that, that's fine, it's not a problem with me. He's not my mate, so it's not as though I've lost a friend."

It made me laugh that sky commentators were jizzing themselves that Boro were “great” for the first thirty minutes.

If the definition of great is corners and repeated long throws into the box and no shots, then I am truly glad we aren’t “great”

Last edited:

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I bet Nuno is truly upset. Go and have a cry in the corner with the Bristol City chairman.
It's called passion. It happens when you win despite being ****ed over by the officials.

Monswolf

Reaction score
The thought of the play off final being between potatoe head and Pulis makes me physically sick the game would be an absolute bore fest of the highest order unless of course the absolute **** of a ref Stuart Atwell was in charge and then at least we would have the fun of seeing who he decided he was going to screw the most

Beastier

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He should be more worried his side couldn’t manage more than a late consolation goal despite playing 9 men for the best part of half an hour

D

Deleted member 5242

Come on folks remain humble.

Sir Tony has done more for us in the last 12 months than anybody in recent history.

To relegate the Sandwell lot and confirm our promotion in a matter of months surely deserves respect? A knighthood if you would?

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He has done more to destroy football than any football hooligan ever did.

broksonic

Reaction score

I doubt anyone would want to be a mate of Pulis ,except Stuart Atwell

Saltyjim

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder how long the Boro fans will put up with the sight of Shotton and Friend launching long throws into the box?
If they don't go up I would imagine the rumblings of discontent at watching that type of football will start to get quite loud.

S

Shifnal Wolf

I’d be more concerned by my Tranmere of the 90’s style stupid long throws as my tactical plan if I were Pulis.

How Britt Assambalonga can’t get in that team
It’s beyond me (dropped since he came)

Shotton wouldn’t get in my local pub team (replaced their play of the season who the numpty sold in January)

Pr**k

P

Pinhead

oh diddums Mr pulis you can go and **** off now and hopefully you miss out in the playoffs aswell with Stevie ****ing spud yed :D:D:p:p

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dear Tony,
When wearing a cap, don't pullis so far down your head that it makes the tops of your ears stick out and droop. It makes you look like a window licker or a close relative of Dean Saunders.
Lots of love.
Nuno.

MrwulfAndrew

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just asked my 1 year old what her thoughts were about the game. She said hdjdkskdbdjdbshskxicndndbd.

I valued that opinion more than that boggie fossil although i still have an once of respect for him for starting albions path to oblivion.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’d be more concerned by my Tranmere of the 90’s style stupid long throws as my tactical plan if I were Pulis.

Shotton wouldn’t get in my local pub team (replaced their play of the season who the numpty sold in January)

Pr**k

Have to say I like their winger... Sako-esque

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Pr**k

My guess on Assambalonga is he likes to play football and doesn’t fit into the typical HOOFBALL that Pulis likes.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Thanks Tony mate. It was good enough winning at Boro at long last, maintaining our 6 point lead, with 9 men against a homer ref but the cherry on the cake was you being the opposition manager. Happy Easter. Oh and Nuno obviously thinks nothing of you either xx

D

Deleted member 3573J

Commentator said Ruddy was booked because he took 22 seconds taking a goal kick yet fail to mention how long they took to take a throw in. I'm not against direct football but Pulis takes the **** with having both sides of the pitch with towels ready, the first half hour was dull as **** because of this. I think he must be sponsored by Egyptian cotton, more towels than Wimbledon when Tony turns up at your club.

Nige

Reaction score
Ok So Potato head against Pulis In the play off final... Would do you want to win... **** that's a bitch..

Reaction score
We’d defended admirably for 30odd minutes and got a crucial win towards promotion.

Pulis just has sour grapes because despite their first half performance they never truly tested Ruddy and even against 9 men didn’t really put us under, bar the final 2.5 mins. We’ll not be playing a Pulis team again for a while, let him have his night.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score

**** off Tiny P(e)nis

McSteen

Groupie
Reaction score
From Skysports matchreport:
"I don't think he touched [Costa]. I think he's fallen over. Whether he's tried to get [Friend] sent off being the last man or not, I don't know what goes through people's minds, but he's one-on-one with the goalkeeper and he actually falls over himself."

Back
Top Bottom