Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The squad for Ireland

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I guess we will find out tomorrow who has made the cut ?

Should be interesting ... Hunt , Doyle , Ward stil got a week off > Siggy due for a medical .

Manic Monday :cool:

E

EdwardLoxdale

Can't wait to see who is announced. Very excited to go watch training on Friday and see SS training methods. Hope Siggy comes over!

E

EdwardLoxdale

Will do! Having gone over twice before under Mick I am very interested to see how training is different and if existing back room staff are adapting to SS methods.

I wonder how big the squad will be? Be interesting if Doherty, Batth etc come along. Hope so

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really hope Gued is in the squad! I would love to see Batth, Doherty, Forde, Reckord taken along.

S

Sandwell Wolf

What's the squad for? I thought they all went?

So the ones who are left out will probably get sold or something?

TheStalePolice

Reaction score
Surprises? A nice boost for Reckord. Not been involved much with first team squad. On loan much of last season. Stale looking for left back options other than Ward and Elokobi.

Wolv3nsam

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good to see Sigurdarson will be going. Big chances for Reckord, McCarey, Doherty and Batth.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good to see Sigurdarson will be going. Big chances for Reckord, McCarey, Doherty and Batth.

Bray are third from bottom of their League, and I believe they play Shamrock Rovers the day before they play us, so not much can be read into a performance against a tired team. Just a training exercise really, and SS won't see much more from the above that he already knows from training sessions

W

we8wba

Bray are third from bottom of their League, and I believe they play Shamrock Rovers the day before they play us, so not much can be read into a performance against a tired team. Just a training exercise really, and SS won't see much more from the above that he already knows from training sessions

just find a good bookmakers who havent noticed this info

if i remember right i had wolves to beat bohemians (i think) last year or summer before who did the same under similar circumstances

welshy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What dates are the friendlies ? Can't get the fixtures on the official site on my phone.

Wolves in Limerick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bray will play their reserves and youth players. If any of the first team squad get a run it will be to facilitate a return from injury or they may be introduced late in the game. For Bray survival in the top division is key.

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
just find a good bookmakers who havent noticed this info

if i remember right i had wolves to beat bohemians (i think) last year or summer before who did the same under similar circumstances

Correct and Matt Doherty had a great game marking Jarvis and got himself a move to us

Back
Top Bottom