Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Pant Wetting D-Day Forecast

G

GNLwolf

Isn't that the inevitable consequence of getting your business done early? In years gone by we would have signed a couple of young promising league one players by now - that would have deserved concern.

Nothing Fosun have done suggests to me that we won't have at least one top quality striker in by 11pm and I'd rather have that than Dicko, Mason and JDB.

Potentially I guess. I still think with the injuries we always seem to get, Edwards, Dicko and Graham in particular were perfectly capable and effective squad players for a drawn-out promotion push. I think my main gripe with them leaving (ignoring the fact Dicko's departure leaves us with one senior striker for one moment), is that we have provided our direct promotion rivals with the strength in depth they need, and we had.

As for your second paragraph, I genuinely hope you're right. Maybe I can stomach the Dicko sale if we spend pretty big on a quality striker - even if it'll be a risk to have just two senior out-and-out strikers, but someone like Rhodes on loan (or even permanent tbh) just wouldn't cut it for me.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I cant think a striker that we have missed out on that we would really want - I am sure Mendes knows that the Rubik Cube is turning today and when club X in Madrid, Sheffield, Munich or Lisbon buy their top striker targets he will pick up the by-product left from the need for that club to sell a striker on.

Gold Umbro

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Put it this way, without Mendes influence today would be a damp squib for sure.

WetheralWolf

Reaction score
I'm getting slightly concerned....I'd have liked 2 stickers and a midfielder and surely they wouldn't announce 3 at once? I was full of confidence that Fosun would announce something early morning but not less than 9 hours to go and nothing...

U

Ulfhednar

I put this on the therapeutic thread but realised it's more appropriate here.

22562772.gif

Chisels_n_ommers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
download+(2).jpg
"Earlier on today apparently a woman rang the BBC and said she had heard that there was a hurricane on the way. Well if you are watching, don't worry, there isn't."

D

Deleted member 3751

How isn't it? We have bought nobody in since the start of the season and have let several players go, leaving us with one recognised striker in the squad. It's significantly weaker as it stands.

We've streamlined the squad, weaker in terms of numbers but of those leaving only Dicko was seriously in with a shout of getting in amongst it as far as the first team goes.

So get a striker and we're stronger, I fully expect one in

CodsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Right I've had enough. I'm off to Waterloo Rd to stand on the corner in a wolves tracksuit and clipboard and ask passers-by whether they are any good at football, are they doing anything a week on Saturday and have they any mates who might be interested.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely we wouldn't have let most of our strikers go if we didn't have a replacement lined up? Just a little concerned/perplexed right now?

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
SEASONS OVER CANCEL THE PARTY
DISASTER
d
f
asd
df
gd
g
ad
f

Or something along those lines.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It looks like we will get Locardio and that will be it.
Another winger/striker.

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just had to get that out of my system

Back
Top Bottom