Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Next Three Games

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't see it telling us anything.

We are an 8th-12th Premier league side.

Win all 3. Lose all 3. In the long run it seems pretty consistent where we currently are as a squad. Not Challenging for Europe, not in a relegation battle.

Olivergoldblack

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Remember the halycon days of West Ham giving us 3 points every match? Scared to death to play them now. I blame fans being banned from the stadium, they got off their players backs and so the team started playing football and haven't looked back.

Burnley will be all knees and elbows for 90 mins and we'll be lucky to get a draw

Norwich will be reminded that after Farke's audacity to win a match that it's not part of their business plan to try and stay up as it's far too costly if you stay there, so hopefully they'll meekly give us 3 points.

Optimistically 5 points from those 3, but more likely just the 3.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On the plus side, we picked up 0 points from many of our next fixtures last season, so at least we probably won't do worse!

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we can win all three and will if we pick the right team. Somebody on here described W Ham as Crystal Palace on steroids, which I think is apt. Against them and against Burnley I want to see Boly at the back and Saiss in midfield. And Traore rather than Trincao. Against Norwich I would be inclined to rest Raul and start Fabio.

Ebbo

Reaction score
Neves needs to 'take a booking' against West Ham, so he's suspended for Norwich... and back for the tough December fixtures.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
West Ham is simply a better team than us for the moment.Coming off that huge win against Pool as well.
I don´t see us getting anything out of this matchup.
Burnley..not a team that suits us at all.Will try to outfight us and outrun us once again.I´ll snap anyone´s hand for a point.
Norwich is battling for their lives.They beat Bees while we deservedly lost against them.
I do hope for a win here,but it is certainly not a given.

Will be well happy with four point from those three fixtures,especially since I don´t expect many in the fixtures to come.

Back
Top Bottom