Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The mighty Potters v Wolves prediction?

Andy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why weren't you on this forum ten years ago?

I don't mind opposition fans on here, mr boing is great.

You are a $$$$.

J

Jungleee

11 Wolves players ending up in hospital. + 3 of the subs. Totalling 14 of the squad. Wolves then withdraw from the Premier League and save face by not making PL history for conceding the most goals ever.

welshy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not going to attempt the score but my god it will be torture being a spectator at that game whether it's being a home fan or away.

W

WasStefan

We actually improved vastly yesterday despite some of the dross posted on here, and you looked terrible v Wigan. I'm going 2-2.

Reaction score
3 v 2 to the wolves .. sylv winner

To be honest mate it could go either way. I ain't got a clue how you lost that yesterday and we never turned up against Wigan. It will depend which teams turn up. It could be a cracker or a crapper. Let's hope for the 1st one.:D

A

andyc225

My prediction is that suddenly 10,000 extra fans will appear at the empty Britannia Stadium upon promotion. Oh, wait...

Moira Stewart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember all to freshly the pummelling we got there at the end of last season and we're worse now, 4 or 5 on the cards shirley???

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
The 0-0 draw at Molineux two seasons ago was the single worst game of football I have seen in my 25 years supporting Wolves.

1-1 next week.

L

liquidatorwolf

Sjoke 1-5 Wolves TC to get the team to play it on the floor, Stoke to maintain their 38% average possession, Clayheads to have a meltdown about how $$$$e the league, their football and the fact that they don't play Vale and how they don't get enough animosity from the bigger club Wolves.

Reaction score
My prediction is that suddenly 10,000 extra fans will appear at the empty Britannia Stadium upon promotion. Oh, wait...

I will never deny the new Stokies that turned up after promotion. It happens at ALL clubs. Let's just wait and see how many turn up for you next season eh.

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I predict that I'll spend a couple of hours in the pub having the $$$$ taken out of me by 'people' from the finer areas of the Potteries such as Blurton, Fenton, Fegg Hayes and Heroin Cross, the six fingered inbreds will come up with such original things as singing '$$$$y wanderers etc. This will be followed by 90 minutes of sitting in the home end amongst the self-titled 'best fans in the Premier League'.

I only hope that Wolves don't pull off a shock win against Stuart Lancasters side as I don't think I'd be able to control my delight, thus causing the kind of uproar amongst the locals masses that's not been seen since one of them tried to marry a girl outside of their immediate family.

S

SimplyTheWolves

The players will now play with such enthusiasm that we will definitely win. And all because they are now firmly in the shop window with so much to play for, now that's what you call inspiration.

Stoke lose - Wolves Surprisingly (NOT) win.

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will never deny the new Stokies that turned up after promotion. It happens at ALL clubs. Let's just wait and see how many turn up for you next season eh.

I imagine it'll still be a lot more than the 15,000 you averaged in your promotion season!

Tring Wolf

Reaction score
Stokie - serious question for you. Are your Team really as dull to watch as everyone makes out you are? Don't get me wrong, the job that Pulis has done for you is nothing short of phenomenal and I think you have some pretty talented players there in Shawcross, Etherington and Crouch. But as I said, I have never seen such a dull, negative game of anti-football as the 0-0 from two seasons ago.

Is that the norm or was it just a one-off game that I had the misfortune to suffer?

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I predict that I'll spend a couple of hours in the pub having the $$$$ taken out of me by 'people' from the finer areas of the Potteries such as Blurton, Fenton, Fegg Hayes and Heroin Cross, the six fingered inbreds will come up with such original things as singing '$$$$y wanderers etc. This will be followed by 90 minutes of sitting in the home end amongst the self-titled 'best fans in the Premier League'.

I only hope that Wolves don't pull off a shock win against Stuart Lancasters side as I don't think I'd be able to control my delight, thus causing the kind of uproar amongst the locals masses that's not been seen since one of them tried to marry a girl outside of their immediate family.

^^ :D

----

5-1 Stoke :(, although Wolves will have more possession

J

Jungleee

I've posted a link before of our average attendances from the 80s onwards. We really didn't get that many extra fans from the Premier League - % wise nowhere near your increase. Our support is far more loyal and diehard than yours.

L

liquidatorwolf

I've posted a link before of our average attendances from the 80s onwards. We really didn't get that many extra fans from the Premier League - % wise nowhere near your increase. Our support is far more loyal and diehard than yours.

Blues seem to have the most according to some :D

Reaction score

Moxey will drive them away as he did with us. :ciao:

M

Monkey Man

My prediction is that I will need to set my watch back 40 years when I go to the game as Stoke is without a shadow of a doubt the biggest $$$$ hole in the country. The town centre needs bombing and the natives need sterilising.

1-1

Reaction score
Stokie - serious question for you. Are your Team really as dull to watch as everyone makes out you are? Don't get me wrong, the job that Pulis has done for you is nothing short of phenomenal and I think you have some pretty talented players there in Shawcross, Etherington and Crouch. But as I said, I have never seen such a dull, negative game of anti-football as the 0-0 from two seasons ago.

Is that the norm or was it just a one-off game that I had the misfortune to suffer?

We are deffo not Barca but we are not as bad as most seem to think. Don't get me wrong we can serve up some $$$$ but we can also do the complete opposite. I am more than happy with us just the way we are even though sometimes I wonder if it is all worth it. The answer to that question is of course it is. My team is Stoke as your's is wolves and no owner, manager, player or anyone else will ever change that.:D

B

BlakemoreWolf

Got a good feeling about this one...
Stoke 1-2 Wolves

E

Edgmond Wolf

2-0 to the good guys, Fletcher and Jarvis to score

Come on the Wolves

Tring Wolf

Reaction score
We are deffo not Barca but we are not as bad as most seem to think. Don't get me wrong we can serve up some $$$$ but we can also do the complete opposite. I am more than happy with us just the way we are even though sometimes I wonder if it is all worth it. The answer to that question is of course it is. My team is Stoke as your's is wolves and no owner, manager, player or anyone else will ever change that.:D

Cheers for the reply Stokie. I think most of us here would have happily accepted the odd ugly 1-0 win this season.

I'm just praying that Jarvis doesn't end up at the Britannia next season. I genuinely think I would weep if that happened.

Reaction score
But he didn't though did he.

Mate you should not undersetimate how much damage Moxey did to Stoke City FC. He sold our best players, He replaced Lou Macari with Chick Bates (see MM and TC) and when we got relegated the season he sold Pecisolido a fan asked how he felt about being relegated and he replied with a smack on his back pocket Asda style. He is poison as you are now finding out slowly. I just hope for your sakes that it doesn't take you as long to recover from the crook as it took us.

H

Hatch End

Wise up lads, it's too late, the result doesn't matter.

We're down and only the demented Clipboard believes otherwise..........7 wins will see us safe!!!!!!

The Potties might be awful, but they've gathered better players than us over the past few years and sometimes they play decent football........despite Pulis and his pre-historic football ideas.

W

WasStefan

What ever happens we will have at least 14,000 supporters at games next season in the NPC, probably more with on the gate sales and the undoubted extension of the early bird prices in the summer.

Stoke will always be in Wolves' shadow unfortunately ;)

S

SimplyTheWolves

What ever happens we will have at least 14,000 supporters at games next season in the NPC, probably more with on the gate sales and the undoubted extension of the early bird prices in the summer.

Stoke will always be in Wolves' shadow unfortunately ;)

Always have been always will be, no matter what league we are in.

Back
Top Bottom