Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Jota Money

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another reason why he looks a better player because he his playing with world class players and a world class manager. Simply taken him to another level

More chances per game, spends less of his time running back to pick the ball up on the edge of our own box. Of course he's gonna score more goals

Was pretty poor playing for a defensive Portugal side in the euros.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Until they do my point is accurate. Neves was available this summer, no one other than Arsenal were remotely interested
For a holding midfielder I don’t think we could possibly get anymore than 50m but I think most of our sales will involve other players now. 35m plus Nketiah????

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When you consider we spent the jota money on silva and hoever we may as well have just given him away for free anyway. Worst. Deal. Ever.
On a par with swapping Alan Hinton for Dick Le-crap-flem.Been some **** transfer deals in my 60+ years but these 2 top the polls.

whitnash wolf ex.dewsbury

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On a par with swapping Alan Hinton for Dick Le-crap-flem.Been some **** transfer deals in my 60+ years but these 2 top the polls.
if some Wolves fans hadn`t started calling Hinton Gladys he may have wanted to stay
but Le Fem was rubbish for us but we did get Waggy eventually

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
if some Wolves fans hadn`t started calling Hinton Gladys he may have wanted to stay
but Le Fem was rubbish for us but we did get Waggy eventually
Too right, my dad always blamed the "new" fans when they replaced the standing area with seats, for ST holders o in the old Molineux Street stand. My aunt and uncle two perfect examples who swapped from Stoke to Wolves and perennial moaners.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That said didn't stop piggy on the opposite wing.

whitnash wolf ex.dewsbury

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That said didn't stop piggy on the opposite wing.
was third best pen taker in the league at one time.
always amazed me how clean his shirt was at the end of the game.
good goalscorer though and we got good money when he moved.
a little defence of Le Flem,he had jaundice at Wolves and was never as good after

Back
Top Bottom