Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Untied agree fee with barca for De Jong and for Martinez from Ajax

125 mil euro base for both
Terms agreed with barca, but not the player yet as he is due money from barca for taking a deferrment on his wages when they were in trouble.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like a raw version of Trincao, but with a little more energy about him.

That's a very low bar to clear. Not sure I've ever seen a pro- footballer look as totally knackered as Trincao after 60 minutes of light jogging with a couple of bursts thrown in.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ronan deserves a chance nobody really knows how good he is. The SPL is getting better he stood out in a very average St Mirren team as back up Ronan can do a job and offers creative play unlike Dendoncker for example

Dan W

Groupie
Reaction score
Maybe the delay with Fabio leaving is because we are making sure our forward signing is completed before we give the ok for Fabio to leave ...
Think it's more likely down to the club wanting him to sign a 2yr contract extension. Whereas his management team are asking for 1yr only.

I think we'd use Hwang as a backup ST during preseason until we sign the ST we want.

CologneWolf

Reaction score
Any new information @Cornwall Wolf @Lobo de Ouro and @StLuke? Twitter is down so I can’t get any rumors elsewhere.

Thanks again for all you’ve shared so far!

Dear Cornwall, Luke and Lobo

I’m sorry to be bothering you for the 56th consecutive day and I appreciate that you may have other things to do but would it be too much trouble if I was to kindly ask if you had heard any new information to share with us since the update you so graciously shared with us yesterday after I had asked for the 55th day in a row.

Thank you ever so much. I hope you are keeping well and don’t forget that I and so many other posters really are grateful for the wonderful snippets you provide us. May god bless you and your family and friends and their neighbours... and your families friend’s and their neighbours.

Your trusted and loyal follower forever,

Nothingbutneto

Ps. My wife has made some glorious assorted organic jams and marmalades from this year’s harvest down here on our patch. If you like I can send you a couple of jars as a little thankyou. Just PM me your address :)

NothingButNeto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dear Cornwall, Luke and Lobo

I’m sorry to be bothering you for the 56th consecutive day and I appreciate that you may have other things to do but would it be too much trouble if I was to kindly ask if you had heard any new information to share with us since the update you so graciously shared with us yesterday after I had asked for the 55th day in a row.

Thank you ever so much. I hope you are keeping well and don’t forget that I and so many other posters really are grateful for the wonderful snippets you provide us. May god bless you and your family and friends and their neighbours... and your families friend’s and their neighbours.

Your trusted and loyal follower forever,

Nothingbutneto

Ps. My wife has made some glorious assorted organic jams and marmalades from this year’s harvest down here on our patch. If you like I can send you a couple of jars as a little thankyou. Just PM me your address :)
Weird flex but ok.

JayStringer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
De Jong to United is on. So we should get a sense soon for whether Neves to Barca is on.

Rederz

Reaction score
According to a few sources we've been offered the chance to sign Dzeko this summer, wouldn't be a bad signing imo only issue is his age

Back
Top Bottom