Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bizarre for Liam Keen to be so definite if it is BS? Great way to destroy any credibility you have
Could possibly be we have a long standing interest and made a bid in the past that got rejected, but now Metz are skint they've offered him to us at a cut price

Both of them would be right ;)

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bizarre for Liam Keen to be so definite if it is BS? Great way to destroy any credibility you have
If Keen is getting his information directly from the club, think about why they might want him to report that we aren't in negotiations if there are other interested parties. That's the way I see it anyway.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s not had a good season for quite a while to be fair. One of the endless loan players Chelsea keep around for the loan fees, destroying his career….

Can’t say I’ve followed him too closely and therefore can’t comment on the quality of performances but 29 appearances in Serie A and 26 in the Premier League the season before that isn’t bad for a lad who is 21.

The Empoli manager who wants him now was also his manager last season at Venezia so he can’t have been that bad

Signing him might give us an extra midfielder and/or allow Mosquera to go out on loan

Premier Quality

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Can’t say I’ve followed him too closely and therefore can’t comment on the quality of performances but 29 appearances in Serie A and 26 in the Premier League the season before that isn’t bad for a lad who is 21.

The Empoli manager who wants him now was also his manager last season at Venezia so he can’t have been that bad

Signing him might give us an extra midfielder and/or allow Mosquera to go out on loan
I read somewhere that he didn’t stand out in a poor Venezia side last season, who finished bottom of serie A.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I read that sheffield united fans were lukewarm about him.

modenawolf

Reaction score
If Keen is getting his information directly from the club, think about why they might want him to report that we aren't in negotiations if there are other interested parties. That's the way I see it anyway.
Wolves were telling Spiers we weren't interested in Neves right up until we signed him...

POE Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Wolves were telling Spiers we weren't interested in Neves right up until we signed him...

Not true. Spiers never denied that story. What he said at the time was that he hadn’t heard about it and had to check. However, he tought it sounded unlikely, which was a personal opinion, and not from his sources.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom