Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I used to love Sky Sports News, like 20/25 years ago but I just can't watch it now.

Maybe on deadline day and that's it for the year. It's utter blamange for the brain.

Am I getting old or has it gone massively down hill???

I didn't even watch it the last few, just watched fabrizio romano live stream instead.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves v Everton last home game of the season,

Everton need to win to stay up, Coady is unable to play due to the loan rules.

Jeff plays the under 9's so Coady deal becomes permanent and banks a few quid.

Or knowing Jeff forgets to add he is unable to play, Coady scores the winner and relegates us
Re your last para PL rules say that's never going to happen....

Monswolf

Reaction score
Sorry to ask but things seem to be moving quickly and it’s sometimes hard to keep up but are we thinking we have made 2 signings or just the Guedes one ?

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Cherki is true and close to joining as well as Guedes and for a combined fee that probably equals the money Forest will throw at us for MGW which I imagine we will eventually accept then the Wolves recruitment team have played a blinder there to be honest.

Neto/Hwang - Podence/Cherki - Guedes/Adama

I would say that is some really good options we have this season behind the striker and Adama can be replaced next season by Chiquinho when he is back up to full fitness after his big injury.

If they can get Nico & Ajorque in who are being linked as well then I would say we have had a good transfer window this summer. Would I be being greedy to also want another fullback in as well.

Glass ankles

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Those clowns on the Sly Sports transfer show claimed this evening that the most recent bid from NFFC for MGW was actually £25m plus £17m in add ons (£42m total). Apparently the word is that Wolves want £50m.
£17m extra if NFFC win the league

NothingButNeto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just a guess, but what someone said about not announcing him when someone died today probably rings true. Neves was delayed because of the Ikeme news.

But who knows!
Could be, but why would there be reports of us announcing “very soon” - the news of the historian passing away was posted hours ago.

I’m just holding out hope that we announce when the U21 game is done.

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Those clowns on the Sly Sports transfer show claimed this evening that the most recent bid from NFFC for MGW was actually £25m plus £17m in add ons (£42m total). Apparently the word is that Wolves want £50m.
That fool Demisah (sp) what ever he's called is full of himself - Knows **** all

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fabrizio Romano live stream???

Where do you find this? You tube?

I think it was twitch. Not sure how often he does them. Might be a deadline day only thing.

He was sat in a room on a couch, with his friend and just spoke all day. Odd break, had guests on like agents he knows and things like that. Was decent to have on in the background while I worked

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£25m for a striker that couldn't get a sniff for rangers and played in the second tier of Spanish football is ridiculous.
I know nothing about him, but 18 goals and 9 assists in Spain's second division seems decent. Perhaps a bit of a late bloomer. I would expect it's somebody like Forest though, who are desperate for a decent striker.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Perhaps a little payback for Adama....
Do we know if it is loan with an option?

As this is a real talent that uncle Jorge could be delivering to us add to his kind gift of Guedes.

Honestly a player that would blow nunes out the water in terms of being a coup for the club as Barca fans will be raging to see him go! We know how much Xavi rates him and if a guy like xavi rates him as much as he does then I am 100% in him!

Back
Top Bottom