Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Guedes is a money laundering player (like Arthur and Pjanic), he's absolute gash.

Has_Talisca_Signed

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Didn’t realise Ramos is 6ft1. Always had in my mind, a smaller guy!

He’d do well as either out & out striker, or inside winger. (MGW role)

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we lose a player we want to keep to a newly promoted team then I despair.
It shows just what a **** job fosun are doing!

And even the biggest fosun apologist will struggle to say they are doing a good job if we lose Morgan to that lot!

Morgan should have been a player we nurtured and developed, but Nuno and his favouritism and bad treatment of Morgan in the Swansea loan season has probably created the doubt that we are the club for him that forest have jumped on to help facilitate getting him using a manager who was a fantastic and big part of his development and has never been quiet publicly about his love of Morgan.

It is just a catalog of **** ups with fosun now and Jeff making the decision to pull away from Jorge and not asking fosun for money which he has said he could do and hasn’t.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Scoring a hat-trick in Europe will have driven his price up even if it was against a crap team.
Hwang on a moment what if we end up with

Batshuayi, Hwang, Cheick Doucouré & Renan ??

TWOLF

Reaction score
MGW- would really like to see if Bruno can unleash his potential but if we can get £30m for him I think we have to take it. Pretty much what we need to get Ramos.

Traore- no point letting him go an a free. Spurs are bound to come in for him close to the deadline day and offer £10m. I’d take that, not in Bruno’s plans and doesn’t want to commit to the club

Hwang v2.0- why not? £3m-£5m ay it

Batshuayi- personally can’t see him wearing a wolves shirt. Seems like a low risk transfer if Chelsea are willing to pay part of his wages though (sounds like no loan fee). If Bruno thinks he could be useful then back the manager and get him.

TWOLF

Reaction score
Despite the persistent rumours Mgw nor Neves nor RAN will be leaving in this window.

Apply some logic before you all **** the bed.
If the right offer comes in they absolutely will be. Just hope we have replacements lined up for if it happens.

Premier Quality

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It's been said that this is the case, but it's ****.

If it was the case he wouldn't go to Forest because he has more chance of playing 90 minutes every week for us than them.

It's down to money if he goes.
He hasn’t gone to forest though has he?

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong I'm as frustrated as the next person, rather than angry, at the pace of transfer dealings so far and I think that would be the position of probably most people but that's different to being angry and abusive about the owners and employees in the recruitment team. I'd rather trust the current approach, even if it feels painstaking at times, than say, the go for broke approach that the likes of Everton or Villa go for which will probably fail to break the top 6 anyway and at what cost to clubs longer term sustainability.

Completely fair points. And I agree completely that there's a difference between being frustrated and being angry and abusive.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really don't want Coady to go to Everton. As soon as he has a bad game there the fans will destroy him due to his Liverpool ties and history and there will be a large percentage that won't give him a chance in the first place. He doesn't deserve that. I would rather him go to any team other than them
When he leaves us, who cares?

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fair enough mate. The stuff you post is genuine, unlike some of the narcissists on here. Still in denial about Neves though mind.
As I said, they might come back in for him but I think it might be unlikely. I think MGW will stay as well

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My one hope is that if we do sell MGW to Forest we absolutely do not do it until we have signings and signatures on contracts, which appears wasn’t the case when we let Silva go.
When have we ever done that since Sellars has been running things? We get absolutely bullied by other clubs.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really don't want Coady to go to Everton. As soon as he has a bad game there the fans will destroy him due to his Liverpool ties and history and there will be a large percentage that won't give him a chance in the first place. He doesn't deserve that. I would rather him go to any team other than them
He could really help organise their defence and would get guaranteed football. A chance to show what he can do. He will only sit on a bench here. Good luck to him if he goes. Will make a great manager one day.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Again, what would be the attraction for MGW to go to that lot ?

Cash only ( relegation clause is essential)

They can “push” as much as they want. They’re not Bayern Munich (or Brighton tbh)

I think Steve Cooper is the real deal as a manager tbf. MGW knows him well.

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When have we ever done that since Sellars has been running things? We get absolutely bullied by other clubs.

Optimist that I am, I’d like to think they’ve learnt their lesson, but history would dictate I’m still concerned, because, well Silva.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Again, what would be the attraction for MGW to go to that lot ?

Cash only ( relegation clause is essential)

They can “push” as much as they want. They’re not Bayern Munich (or Brighton tbh)
There is also a manager who believes in him who loves Morgan and has waxed lyrical about him for years jn the media and Morgan loves the bloke too and gave him the chance to make history and memories for life winning that u17 World Cup. There is more at play here than money.

Morgan just wants to feel wanted and loved like any player and Nuno ****ed that up in the Swansea season when he was called back to hardly play because Nuno had his favourites and his face just didn’t fit.

I don’t blame Morgan at all on this one….. we as a club haven’t given him what he needs or wants and a newly promoted club has and that is tragic!

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My one hope is that if we do sell MGW to Forest we absolutely do not do it until we have signings and signatures on contracts, which appears wasn’t the case when we let Silva go.

It wouldnt be the case here either...
Prepare for the usual: "Wolves are looking at", "Wolves are preparing a list of targets....", "Wolves are in no hurry to get a replacement in", "Wolves dont want to sign a player just for the sake of it"

T

TheConcourse

If MGW goes we need at least two forward players. Their record for signing forward players is absolutely Hwang over the last couple of years - see what I did there?!

I want to see some proper investment if he goes. No ****ing around. Cast iron proven talent that can come into this team and help the other players from day 1.

I’ve felt fairly neutral all window. Sit back and trust them largely. They’re a couple of bad decisions/bits of luck away from Championship football here.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ll be shocked if we let MGW go now after all of the mood music that Wolves have put out around him.

Then again l think most of us are pretty much shot in terms of trying to rationalise what’s going on.

So l would be shocked. But not surprised.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely use him this weekend , then sell him on Monday once he has a hat trick and we increase the price 10m

Back
Top Bottom