Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The crucial Saturday?

W

wolvesultra

The weekend fixtures pit six of the bottom seven teams against each other:
Us vs Rotherham;
Burton vs Forest;
Wigan vs Bristol City.

Also tough games for Blackburn away to Norwich, and Blouse away to Cardiff.

The results this weekend - not just ours - will go a long way to determine who stays and who goes.

So, regardless of our individual views on Lambert, Thelwell, Dangerous, Jacko, Doris the tea lady, [add your own 'hate' figure], we need more than ever to get behind the lads.

All differences aside - COYW!!!!!

I think we all should adopt this attitude for the rest of the season. Lets leave the recriminations and finger pointing to the end and lets just push the team on to just get through this season in an as respectable position as possible.

People moan about being treated like customers not supporters but then go and act like one.

W

wolfofwolvesstreet

We haven't done well against the teams below us. But part of the problem is we dont set out to attack them and put out the same old defensive minded players.

Something like:

Ikeme
Iorfa Williamson Hause Doherty
Saiss Price
Costa Marshall Cavaleiro
Dicko

... and I think we'd trounce them. Rotherham are terrible. Let's give Coady, Edwards etc a rest and put them to the sword with a proper attacking line up.

Best way to get the crowd roaring.

M

Monkey Man

Rotherham may well be the weakest team in the league BUT they score goals.

I'll leave that to sink in.

W

wolvesultra

Why would anyone want to pay £25+ to watch Rotherham ? We can make plenty of noise still.

If we don't win then we will be going down simple as that I can't see us doing much at Fulham or Brentford both good at home

I have, didn't do Chelsea (circumstances meant couldn't justify paying out) but this games more important.

I like many might pick and choose games but not all who do that are only in it for the glory games. Despite what many thought a few weeks back.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have, didn't do Chelsea (circumstances meant couldn't justify paying out) but this games more important.

I like many might pick and choose games but not all who do that are only in it for the glory games. Despite what many thought a few weeks back.
We need all the support we can get

Back
Top Bottom