Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Credit Derby Thread

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
It's about ambition, forward thinking and being able to spot an opportunity.

We've had a miracle start to the season and simply sat back, patted ourselves on the back and sparked up a Monte Cristo No1 instead of recognising the situation for what it was.....

Brave decisions at critical times. Morgan doesn't do them.

Spot on. But it isn't just about Morgan.

Jacko chose to tinker and switch like we were some well oiled machine that could take a bit of modification without too much trouble.

E

Essex Wolf

Spot on. But it isn't just about Morgan.

Jacko chose to tinker and switch like we were some well oiled machine that could take a bit of modification without too much trouble.

Spot on re KJ and I dont understand why because some of his decisions didn't seem necessary?

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One of most ridiculous threads I have seen. We are and have been shocking for ages

MolineuxMixer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After today I can see more threads dedicated to the opposition after a mauling

1908radford

They are the best passing team in the division by a country mile and totally hammered us in every department,to make matters worse i had to endure the whole game with all of my derby supporting freinds in their end...not good!

S

StourbridgeWolf

4th goal with the little inside pass from hughes was class. Other than that the goals were far too easy IMO. 3rd one was diabolical. First two Ikeme should have had.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

merseawolf

I think that without Stearman and Golbourne playing we really struggle to play the kind of passing from the back that most of us want to see. The two current centre backs are not quick enough in their minds and their touch and passing are simply not good enough to get us moving forward through midfield. How many times yesterday did Batth or EEL play a short pass that put us under pressure. I got so fed up with it i let the little-un watch Peppa Pig for the last 20mins. The number of times they could of passed it out to full-backs or into midfield early and yet time after time they dwelled on it or had a crap first touch was unbelievable. I think the 2 of them looked nervous and it showed in their performance. Shocking defensive play all round. Jackett has given some of these players enough game time now. I would hope he will have by now identified who is not up to it and start to weed out those players who cant play the way he wants us to.

Back
Top Bottom