Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Bundesliga!

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well I decided I was going to support Schalke. We are now 2 down and I'm having to listen to mcmanaman.
Now I promise to myself, to molineux mix, to my mates, to my family and to God , cos he's a wolves fan (wasnt for a long time mind), that I will never do this in another context, but in this one I'm ok with it, but I am changing support. Call me part time or whatever. But Schalke and Mcmanaman? I'm done with you both.
Am going to turn over and support whoever's losing so long as it's no more than 2 down

Fickle? It's the new reality

Edit: will support St Pauli whenever it's on. Reminds me of the Sven Hassell books I read as a teenager

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dortmund shirt proving just as lucky charm as the Wolves socks.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Augsburg level it up v Wolfsburg, thanks to a John Anthony Brooks own goal. 1-1 after 54 mins, in what a pretty open affair

Mrs E

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3-0 Dortmund
Weird to watch with no crowd - good to see football though

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
C’mon!…..it can’t just be me that’s seeing it?

That could have easily been Jimbo and Jota finishing that familiar move.

It’s unreal.

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watched dortmund go 3 up then turned off. Good side but poor at the back. shalke are appalling. It's half the pace of the Prem too. Too slow for me. We could match dortmund I think.

Golden Moth

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Well, that was about as well done as it could have been given the limitations. The Germans are good at organisation with minimum fuss.
I'd rather watch that than no football.
I was watching the Wolfs by the way.

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Enjoyed that and didn't really notice the lack of crowds much except when goals were scored. Maybe I'd have enjoyed any games under any conditions though.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I got a stream for the Dortmund game but it wasn't very good. From what I saw Dortmund looked the good side we know they are. Still seems strange with the empty stadium.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have watched two ghostgames..and football without an audience is an invention from the devil.
It is not the same,and allthough it might be better than no football at all..there is no great difference IMO.

I won´t watch Frankfurt vs Mönchengladbach.

Football behind closed doors gets boring pretty quickly.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Union playing the German Man United tomorrow

Mrs E

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Frankfurt 2-0 down already

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have had a crazy idea, it might sound counterintuitive but if you are watching a game with no fans turn then sound off and put some music on, it will be like watching a game in a pub and will trick your mind into thinking there is an atmosphere that you are not experiencing. I have not tried this yet by the way.

Last edited:

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very enjoyable day watching the games so far and I find all the reaction to it a bit daft tbh.

As someone who has spent many years watching games in pubs, this is no difference as you often can't hear games in a pub anyway.

Even so, when you know that fans can't attend and aren't going to be able to for a long time, for a very valid reason, the moaning is wrong IMO.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just popped the Frankfurt game on to see what it’s like. Heard that clown Keown. Went back to the garden

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Very enjoyable day watching the games so far and I find all the reaction to it a bit daft tbh.

As someone who has spent many years watching games in pubs, this is no difference as you often can't hear games in a pub anyway.

Even so, when you know that fans can't attend and aren't going to be able to for a long time, for a very valid reason, the moaning is wrong IMO.

Agree.

It’s rather bizarre when you believe that watching football live or on TV is naturally ALWAYS about the action on the pitch.

That action hasn’t changed one bit.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
That was a very good game; EF v BM.

Very impressed by the commitment and focus of the teams under the circumstance.

We can only hope the PL can match it if and when it gets its **** in gear.

SHEPLEY WOLF

Groupie
Reaction score
Well I decided I was going to support Schalke. We are now 2 down and I'm having to listen to mcmanaman.
Now I promise to myself, to molineux mix, to my mates, to my family and to God , cos he's a wolves fan (wasnt for a long time mind), that I will never do this in another context, but in this one I'm ok with it, but I am changing support. Call me part time or whatever. But Schalke and Mcmanaman? I'm done with you both.
Am going to turn over and support whoever's losing so long as it's no more than 2 down

Fickle? It's the new reality

Edit: will support St Pauli whenever it's on. Reminds me of the Sven Hassell books I read as a teenager
You cant beat sven hassell

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Blimey. Today I have just realised that Germany have their own league. Do I want to watch it? No thanks.

Back
Top Bottom