Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Boob, Hwang, Hubner and RAN at AFCON/Asia Cup

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I see Indonesia lost their first game on friday 0-3, not sure if Hubner played though

Big Mack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shame Algeria started showboating at 1-0. Got what they deserved

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s our best player imo. We missed him more than Neto

He needs to get more consistent with actual end product. (RAN, not Neto - Neto is really delivering now). He seems to do the hard work, then let himself down a bit with that final pass, or shot. (possibly the worst in the team at refusing to shoot when the opportunity is there). Only 22 though, going to be world class if he builds on the talent he already has.

tamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't quite agree with that, although he is one of the most improved players under GON.
At one point I considered him behind Bueno, but he's reversed that.

I think he is one of the most important too. When Toti came in and RAN's flexibility allowed us to seamlessly switch between 343 and 442 during games, our results really improved. I think his absence has a bigger impact than most on the way we play and we have looked worse without him.

donwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I made a comment to my lad whilst watching the Chelsea game, that RAN is probably our most valuable player if sold. Not necessary the best, but would command the most money.

donwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I personally think that Neto is the most valuable

That's exactly what my son answered. I just think flair and attacking left back is harder to come by, even for the teams with Billions (ie chelsea), thank a speedy left winger. I also think RAN has a large sell on clause approx 40%, so for it to be worth our while we would need a massive Fee. On current form, and lets say the Arabs came in for both players or Chelsea, i'd say RAN could be worth 60 million and Neto 50 million

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's exactly what my son answered. I just think flair and attacking left back is harder to come by, even for the teams with Billions (ie chelsea), thank a speedy left winger. I also think RAN has a large sell on clause approx 40%, so for it to be worth our while we would need a massive Fee. On current form, and lets say the Arabs came in for both players or Chelsea, i'd say RAN could be worth 60 million and Neto 50 million
A sell on clause doesn't mean we get more for someone. I like RAN, but unless a Saudi team come in for him we're never getting that, especially with FFP biting teams now.

Back
Top Bottom