Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The “is there a game, tonight?” Thread

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You wonder if NES will go for it if Braga concede a second.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rubbish first half ends with very little attempt on their goal

D

Deleted member 4124

Why do we always play this absolute dire ****ing ****e in the cups and Europe?

D

Deleted member 5635

I’ve no idea what the pundits will talk about at half time

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's told them to play like this

Really ? He has told Donk to mis place 90% of his passes ! ?
Poor half and those given a chance to shine haven't taken it.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That was **** poor. Nuno will shake things up ht. What's Vinagre doing with all those step overs? Neto and Cutrone not in it. We must win this to hopefully top the group. Get Jota on asap.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very poor half from us against a low quality side.
Disappointed with the overall performance.
Vinagre,Dendoncker and Neto extra poor.
Vinagre won´t cut it at us..championship class player.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well Marbella was a success. Poor first half. Hope for better second, but more importantly, hope for Moutinho and Neves and even Coady to get a rest. Dendoncker has rested throughout the first half.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Attacking wise that was a complete and utter load of ****. Need three up there and I cant understand why Nuno hasnt played Taylor Perry or even had Vinagre on the left and Neto on the right tonight of the attack tonight. Feel for Cutrone as he has **** all support. Still cant understand why no Ashley Seal on the bench or even young Chem Campbell for some attacking flair.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tough watch that. Was hoping to look to rest more players but it seems like that can't happen unless we score early 2nd half and the current draw in the other game is giving a real chance of topping the group

Burr has done OK in defence but look like the player I've seen in U23 football, just OK. Vinagre has been watching that video clip of himself in the Marbella training session and is doing it over and over again to little success. Donk seems to have forgotten how to control the ball so high up the pitch, and Neto is doing likewise

Need some continuity in attack and a goal will change everything. Back 3 solid and Kilman good again (apart from that lunge towards the end)

Early goal in the 2nd half and they will crumble

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really disappointed in Vinagre and Neto. Against a second string XI they have done nothing to suggest they are ready for prime time.

Buur and Kilman look OK. Midfield is quiet.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have a ticket but didn't go -- combination of ****e weather and not feeling great. Looks like a good decision!

Barnet Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Vinagre's stepovers always make me chuckle a little, don't mean that in a bad way but he did mess around in that half

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very much feels like a friendly game. The lack of dynamism from our right flank is obvious. Too static.

But Burr is desperate to make runs on to the ball but Coady and Bennett not playing the early long pass.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nothing game has a flat performance. Well I'll be damned.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That was **** poor. Nuno will shake things up ht. What's Vinagre doing with all those step overs? Neto and Cutrone not in it. We must win this to hopefully top the group. Get Jota on asap.

Spot on NNW.
If Vinagre does another step-over I will scream and please NES get Jota on asap!! :):)

MotorWoden

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not enough from Vinagre, Dendoncker or Burr. Neto seems naturally to pull out wide and Cutrone is often isolated and the few balls that have come his way he has tended to fluff. Nothing much coming down the middle. But apart from that I've quite enjoyed it! Need to up the tempo a bit second half though.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

On another note, have Matt Jarvis and Paul Ince learnt English in the last 3 months? Jarvis in particularly is just saying English words in no discernible order.

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
please have a few shots in the 2nd half, move the ball quicker & stop the dithering on the ball

Back
Top Bottom