Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The “is there a game, tonight?” Thread

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

I’m on my way on train. Forgot to print my ticket. So will need to go to ticket office to see if they can sort me out. Feeling a bit stupid!!!

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
ELm1wplWoAEgeL5

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting line up, no rest for our midfield trio, shows the area I think we will be looking to strengthen in January

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tough for Donk, Neves & Moutinho to go again. But the switch to the 3 in the midfield hopefully means that Nuno will be more comfortable throwing on Perry & Cundle tonight to give them a rest - would have been harder to start them or send them on in a midfield 2. Maybe Otasowie too. The rest can play 90 mins

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn´t see Buur incoming.Another strike a la gainst Hull,and we all will be happy.
Fairly strong team.It should be enough to beat Besiktas.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Moutinho doesn't need rest ever haha. Honestly suprised to see Oskar Buur playing for the first team, not that I think he's a bad player just not convinced by him yet. Stronger than I thought except for RWB.

UEAwolf

Reaction score
Surprised at how old Burr is - same age as Cutrone and a couple of years older than Neto!

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How has Buur been doing for the u-23's? Surprised Sanderson wasn't given the nod

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lack of options in central midfield and attack are showing. Surprised that Ashley Seal isnt on the bench.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm surprised both Neves and Moutinho are starting. I thought at least one would be given a break. Hopefully Burr will have a good game. As long as he tries his best that's all you can ask of him.

No idea how good Besiktas will be this time.

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That’s a pretty decent team we’re fielding to be honest, gives a chance for a few to make a name for themselves like Buur and others from the bench.

MotorWoden

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Moutinho doesn't need rest ever haha. Honestly suprised to see Oskar Buur playing for the first team, not that I think he's a bad player just not convinced by him yet. Stronger than I thought except for RWB.
I am surprised by Burr. If anything I think he is a weak link in the u23s personally but then we don;t have many options at right back.
I am also surprosed that Moutinho is in and Saiss isnt even on the bench. Saiss, after all, has just had sat out a game with suspension and Moutinho has played a hell of a lot of games. Strange.

SoCal_Wolf

Reaction score
We need one without a doubt.

Well, that depends. We have two midfielders playing in the back three and Jordao has been injured. So, if we bring in a good CB, then that allows Saiss and Donck to support the midfield...IMO, Nuno's #1 is a CB, especially because of Boly's injury and Vallejo's inability to catch on.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope Neves and Mouthino will be ok against Spurs.
In Nuno I trust.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think i would have had Jonny on the bench rather than Vallejo. A) i dont rate Vallejo and B) i have not been convinced by Burr when i have seen him live and on TV.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Buur is better on the ball than Sanderson

I think Sanderson is the better all-round player and I would have liked both him and Ashley-Seal given a chance on the bench.
Still we have a team strong enough to give us a victory.

Has_Talisca_Signed

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Perhaps Nuno hasn't seen as much as he'd like of Burr, and saw this as an opportunity for him to prove himself.

MotorWoden

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Sanderson is the better all-round player and I would have liked both him and Ashley-Seal given a chance on the bench.
Still we have a team strong enough to give us a victory.

I definitely think Sanderson has a better chance of making it than Burr, although not really at right back. Ashley Seal is an odd one. I never find him convincing but he just keeps on scoring...

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gawd.....my commentator is speaking French....
Please stop

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not pointless. Win the group and we get an easier draw

That's not a given though. If we had taken care of business at Braga, I'd understand fielding a stronger squad but having to rely on other results makes it questionable, given that we'll draw a tough opponent no matter what in the Round of 32 and 16 should we advance.

Back
Top Bottom