Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Thanks João

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bravo and Thanks Joao, you absolute and utter legend.

Stewarding next to the Wolves faithful, when seeing that beauty fly in the top corner on September 22nd 2018 at Old Trafford, is a memory I will forever treasurer.

Wolverhampton is truly grateful!

Last edited:

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Fantastic player. Him and Ruben together those first two years, sensational.

A guy who is an absolute legend in Portugal came and made Wolverhampton his home for five years. Surreal but beautiful.

Thanks Joao.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Those first 18 months were absolutely sublime. And whilst he never quite reached those heights again afterwards, always remained a highly valuable member of the squad.

A class act and an absolute privilege to have at the club.

Thank you Joao and best wishes to you and your family for the future. Maybe our paths will cross again someday…

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will always be a legend in my eyes. A player that helped propel us to levels I’d never seen us at before. One of the best to ever wear the shirt.

Looking forward to seeing him back and in the dugout in a few years time.

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The best player I’ve seen in a Wolves shirt. I’ve seen players for us I thought were great in the past but it wasn’t until I saw Joao week in and week out that I truly understood what a world class player looked like. I still can’t quite believe an icon of Portuguese football, their second most capped player, and one of the best midfielders of his generation played for my club. Probably the best player ever to play for any West Midlands club. 5’7” of football heaven indeed.

Thank you Joao, it was a privilege and a pleasure.

Chriswwfc

Reaction score
What an honour.

Very hard to take. All these players that bought me such joy. Who were adored as heroes. Suddenly leaving the club.

I look back and feel truly privileged to have saw the first 3 Nuno seasons. What a time. I was at such a low point in my life and that team bought me such joy. Such a shame what covid did to it.. what could have been.

Onwards and upwards hopefully. I hope we can get to those dizzy heights again.

Thank you, Joao.

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I player I adored long before he put on the old gold.

One of the go to signings on Football Manager alongside his counterpart Veloso! Never in my dreams did I ever think he'd play at the molineux, let alone for us.

Thank you Joao, you footballing genius!

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wasn't expecting Wolves to ever sign someone of Moutinho's pedigree. Certainly wasn't expecting him to make more appearances for Wolves than any club in his career. Boa sorte, João!
Sadly doubt you will again, been a privilege to watch a world class player and great professional / individual. Will always treasure the memories of the last few years, doubt I'll witness anything similar again.

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Obrigado João Moutinho The Master
5ft 7 of pure Football heaven, one of the best ive seen at Molinuex.
we knew it was coming, just wished the fans could have said goodbye.

With His Apprentice liklihood moving on in Neves, not sure we'll have as good midfield 2 when we 1st got to the Prem.

The winds of change are happening and I hope the good ship Wolves ain't getting blown onto the rocks.

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This feels very similar to when Nuno left now it is official. Best player I have seen in a Wolves shirt bar none. His contribution in those first two seasons was beyond compare. Thank you Joao for coming to Wolverhampton and giving us 5 years. Sad we never got to say a proper goodbye where it matters... on the field. All the best for the future. Come back and see us again sometime. #WolvesLegend

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Footballing genius. One of the greatest Wolves midfielders ever in the history of this great club .
Nunes ........currently you're totally unfit to lace this mans boots .........if you're still here next season you need to step up big time .

Back
Top Bottom