Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Team vs Forest

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Personally I don't understand the clamour for Campbell, I think so far he has been ordinary at very best. Certainly if a youngster deserved more game time then it would be Hodge for me as he looked to make a difference.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t score, so might as well shut up shop…..

Sa

Semedo-Mosquera-Neves-Kilman-Toti-Jonny

Nunes—B.Traore—Moutinho

Costa​

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Personally I don't understand the clamour for Campbell, I think so far he has been ordinary at very best. Certainly if a youngster deserved more game time then it would be Hodge for me as he looked to make a difference.
Looked good when he came on against west ham actually had ago

I like him maybe start him next to Costa & go 442?

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Looked good when he came on against west ham actually had ago

I like him maybe start him next to Costa & go 442?
Not for me doesn't really do anything of note runs around a bit, kind of like a training manual player with no discernible strengths, 442 I think yes but I reckon there are better options out wide and I genuinely think hwang next to Costa is the way forward a position he supposed to best at supporting a main striker

rubyloo

Reaction score
Never mind the team, given tonight’s events what we really need on Saturday is a backs to the wall style 12th man. South bank - do your thing.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never mind the team, given tonight’s events what we really need on Saturday is a backs to the wall style 12th man. South bank - do your thing.
A win on Saturday is what we all need, esp after tonight's news. If a season which promised so much could turn so sour so quickly this is indeed that season. You really wonder what the Club has done to deserve all this ****. As Rubyloo says, whatever side Davis picks on Saturday, you boys give them all your support; it will make all the difference. COYW!

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A win on Saturday is what we all need, esp after tonight's news. If a season which promised so much could turn so sour so quickly this is indeed that season. You really wonder what the Club has done to deserve all this ****. As Rubyloo says, whatever side Davis picks on Saturday, you boys give them all your support; it will make all the difference. COYW!

Where do I start… selling Jota, not finding a suitable replacement for Raul within the first 12 months of his career changing injury, dismissing Nuno, appointing an unknown inexperienced replacement, signing a load of attacking players that are either unfit or simply don’t have any attacking prowess of note, sticking with unknown inexperienced replacement when his form mirrored the calamitous end to his only other managerial position of note, dismissing unknown inexperienced replacement when there was no speedy replacement lined up… that’s an abridged version to get you up to speed.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sa

-> Had to think this week.

Semedo-Max-Toti-RAN

-> Toti was awful last game, and he couldn’t be blamed for having low confidence, but if he were to be benched this weekend it could crush him. He’ll bounce back in this one, and Collins will return the following match with Toti leaving on a strong performance. RAN is better than Jonny.

Neves-Nunes

-> Forest are terrible. I‘m not playing 3 CMs. They could play 4 CMs and Neves-Nunes would still dominate.

Adama-Pod-Hwang

-> Even though he was frustratingly poor last game, Pod stays in because he’s just hot and cold like that. It’s who he’s been. Not going to learn anything from being benched, and last game portends nothing because it never does. Run him out there, then haul him off or don’t.

=> Hwang does his best work when no one is paying attention to him- all eyes should be on Traore and Costa, think it sets up for HHC. We need someone who will sprint without the ball and press, be another target for crosses, feed off scraps. I could be talked into Chem in this role but I know GG is not that dude.

Costa

-> The striker.

We’ll find the goal if we flood bodies forward and defensively, we’ll be fine. Can’t be sweating opposition such as this. Get a 2 goal lead, change into a 4-3-3, play a couple young guys, go home happy.

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have no idea what the team will be except that we have limited options at both CB and CF, thinking back to the Preston game when we struggled to score and were somewhat lucky to get a result I worry about what this game will bring.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am not being funny here or arrogant/disrespectful, but Forest are ****. Manager or no manager, with the personnel we have, we simply have to be beating them on Saturday. If we do not, these players need to take a long hard look at themselves in the mirror and serious questions should be asked, because it is only so much, we can lay the blame at Nuno/Bruno/FOSUN/Jeff/tactics etc.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
4-2-3-1 again

depends on traore (b) and if they continue to push moutinho

Has to be a neves/nunes midfield for me

and then if a 3

b traore

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
4-2-3-1 again

depends on traore (b) and if they continue to push moutinho

Has to be a neves/nunes midfield for me

and then if a 3

b traore
It’s kind of annoying that we have two Traore’s, isn’t it?!

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sa
Kilman Toti
Neves Nunes
Costa

Are the positions that for me, pick themselves.

Then we have two fullbacks from Semedo-(Portuguese international) Jonny (Spanish International) Or RAN

Two wingers from Adama Podence Hwang Guedes(all internationals)

And either another forward(Hwang or guedes) or one of Moutinho and Traore.

We really should find a way to score with that lot. PLEASE.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No Guedes in training pics by the looks of it. Yet another one who is probably crocked.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No Guedes in training pics by the looks of it. Yet another one who is probably crocked.
Probably for the best as if his perceived lack of effort happened again on Saturday then the South Bank would have been sure to let him know their feelings.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like guedes is injured so as always and no wonder he probably played through injury on the weekend.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Not the best source overall but they're pretty good with our academy so must have a source at that level. Got Campbell new contract before others and a few other stuff in the past.

Not sure on this to be honest. It feels to me that Davis/Collins are trying to make a point, brought Hodge in from nowhere and he's seen as their guy. This is a massive game for our football club, not the time to start doing things to big yourself up.

Having said that, we undoubtedly improved with him on the pitch last week and he has always impressed in the 23s.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Not the best source overall but they're pretty good with our academy so must have a source at that level. Got Campbell new contract before others and a few other stuff in the past.

Not sure on this to be honest. It feels to me that Davis/Collins are trying to make a point, brought Hodge in from nowhere and he's seen as their guy. This is a massive game for our football club, not the time to start doing things to big yourself up.

Having said that, we undoubtedly improved with him on the pitch last week and he has always impressed in the 23s.
Not over neves/nunes/ im happy with him in a three

but id like to give boubacar/neves nunes first.

EDIT FFS it could mean neves at the back with kilman..

and a midfield trio or two

with hodge/nunes

hoge/nunes/traore or moutinho

Back
Top Bottom