Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Team vs Forest

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
can only be a positive i guess, although slightly worried podence and freedom can go one or two ways-

I spoke to the leadership group within the squad and they told me of their desire to train like we play, so that’s exactly what we’ve done. We’ve upped the intensity in sessions, we’ve allowed the players to train with freedom and asked them to express themselves.

“We all know the talent that our players have, and as coaches, we’re doing everything we can during the week to lift their spirits, but matchdays are different.

“There’s a different pressure, a different scenario and I think every bit of support you can give us will make a difference. Whether that’s big or small, it will make a difference.”

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
can only be a positive i guess, although slightly worried podence and freedom can go one or two ways-

I spoke to the leadership group within the squad and they told me of their desire to train like we play, so that’s exactly what we’ve done. We’ve upped the intensity in sessions, we’ve allowed the players to train with freedom and asked them to express themselves.

“We all know the talent that our players have, and as coaches, we’re doing everything we can during the week to lift their spirits, but matchdays are different.

“There’s a different pressure, a different scenario and I think every bit of support you can give us will make a difference. Whether that’s big or small, it will make a difference.”

When you look at these comments by Davis it becomes even clearer things were up the creek under Lage. How the heck did he not get fired in the summer? Looks a huge mistake.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
What I would say, is that compared with times in the past, the Wolves crowd is very supportive. This was particularly true at Chelsea where we sang all game and clapped the players off, despite the performance. The home crowd also realise (in general) that booing the team during the match is totallt counterproductive.

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Please yes lets heed this. We are on our premier league arses if we lose. Show Costa and the boys it bloody means something and turn up the noise. If I still have a voice at full time I haven't done my bit.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope we win but all week I have had a feeling of 3-1 Forest . Only positive would be the 4th goal of the season so they at least have another goal to put on the team goals on the Wolves DVD at the end of the season. As at the moment it might just be an empty case.

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sa

Semedo
Toti
Kilman
Ait Nouri

Neves
Nunes

Adama
Guedes
Campbell

Costa

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope we win but all week I have had a feeling of 3-1 Forest . Only positive would be the 4th goal of the season so they at least have another goal to put on the team goals on the Wolves DVD at the end of the season. As at the moment it might just be an empty case.
It's gonna be a Tiktok

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hoping for:

Sa
Jonny Kilman Toti
Semedo Nunes Neves RAN
Traore Costa Podence
Expecting:

Sa
Semedo Kilman Toti Jonny
Neves Nunes Moutinho
Traore Costa Podence​

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Bloody hell I didn't think it was possible to train worse than we play

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
I hear
Sa
Jonny
Kilman
Toti
RAN
Neves
Jao
Nunes
Adama
Costa
Podence
?????

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I cant see Guedes starting. Cant remember what i was reading, but apparently he wasnt only injured but sick as well and still wasnt right in training this week.

we love jez moxey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I personally would drop moutiniho, play RAN left wing and bring podence into the middle, it would have a much more attacking look.

Back
Top Bottom