Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Team VS Arsenal

Ian C

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would like to see these, I also want the tempo and less fear and if we go ahead to not sit back. In fact i never ever want to see us sit back, we play best at tempo, sitting back ruins us.

Rui

Hoever Boly Kilman Semedo

Otasowie Neves

Neto Podence Adama

Jose​
I think there's probably another 20k folks who would love to see that.

Drop Coady? I can't see it happening, maybe a curve ball and play him as a striker...?

daniel corfield

Groupie
Reaction score
I would like to see these, I also want the tempo and less fear and if we go ahead to not sit back. In fact i never ever want to see us sit back, we play best at tempo, sitting back ruins us.

Rui

Hoever Boly Kilman Semedo

Otasowie Neves

Neto Podence Adama

Jose​

Gotta be honest, it simply has to be this team, my optimism will be dead at 17:00 if I see Moutinho or Dendoncker on the team sheet.

D

Deleted member 4152

I think there's probably another 20k folks who would love to see that.

Drop Coady? I can't see it happening, maybe a curve ball and play him as a striker...?
We have seen enough 'curve balls' from coady recently

Highlandwolf2

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Moutinho starts I've got a series of DIY SOS lined up on the Sky box.
I've a series of DVDs of paint drying (gold and black) which are starting to attract my attention.... Will get them out if necessary once I know the line up.

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember a 5-0 defeat to Fulham in the McCarthy relegation year, think Connor was in charge by then. I have no funny memories of it though. We were so bad and so thoroughly outclassed, it could have been 10-0. The gap that day looked bigger than the gap between us and Chorley the other week.
Remember it well i was off sick but paid for ticket so went to it anyway.Yes Connor was in charge i think it was his first game.They went 3 nil ahead pretty quick.V depressing.

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Patricio

Hoever - Boly - Coady - Kilman - Semedo

Donk - Neves - Moutinho

Traore - Neto

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Remember it well i was off sick but paid for ticket so went to it anyway.Yes Connor was in charge i think it was his first game.They went 3 nil ahead pretty quick.V depressing.

Yes, totally joyless. You're just left wondering, when it will be our day to completely outclass a team 5-0 in the Premier League? That day, I decided "never". Under Nuno, we have outclassed opponents several times, yet invariably ease off at a 2 goal lead and settle for that. Is it *that* entitled, seeing other teams do it over the years, to wish it could be us? That 5-1 v Arsenal was an awful long time ago! A repeat is long overdue...

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes, totally joyless. You're just left wondering, when it will be our day to completely outclass a team 5-0 in the Premier League? That day, I decided "never". Under Nuno, we have outclassed opponents several times, yet invariably ease off at a 2 goal lead and settle for that. Is it *that* entitled, seeing other teams do it over the years, to wish it could be us? That 5-1 v Arsenal was an awful long time ago! A repeat is long overdue...
It would be nice to see us go for the jugular for once....

Mardenboroughs Shoulder

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'd go with...

Patricio, Semedo, Boly, Coady, Killman, Neves, Dendonker, Podence, Neto, Traore and Willian Jose

Assuming that none of our regular left backs are available. It would be a 4 at the back with Killman playing left back. But I'm not Nuno.

Back
Top Bottom