Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Team v WHU

FJRWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The way he's talking about Toti and Mosquera, I'm convinced he's gunba put Neves at CB. So it'll be Nunes, Moutinho and B Traore in a midfield 3

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The way he's talking about Toti and Mosquera, I'm convinced he's gunba put Neves at CB. So it'll be Nunes, Moutinho and B Traore in a midfield 3
the **** he does that!

that will be horrendous,

its basically ensuring neves gets another card and is out anyway for the next games due to suspension.

he will get a yellow back there, let alone the shape of our team and how we play

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would be peak Bruno to play our best player/defensive midfielder in the wrong position when we're playing a team that has Declan Rice.
Who says it's the wrong position???
He's not an attacking midfield player.
He had a blinder at the back against city , Harland didn't get a sniff !!
We build from the back ,so Sa giving the ball to Neves makes sense ...and this allows 6 midfield / attacking players in front of Neves..with no Coady to pass back to

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It will be Jonny at centre back and Moutinho will still start despite doing nothing for several games now. You can just see it coming. Short corner after short corner, no players attacking in the opponents box. Dawdling and not getting crosses into the box.

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think he’s going to go with Neves at CH and bring B Traore in. Managers like to have players they can trust at the back thus the consideration of Jonny there. The lack of height rules out that move in my opinion.

Reaction score
I think he’s going to go with Neves at CH and bring B Traore in. Managers like to have players they can trust at the back thus the consideration of Jonny there. The lack of height rules out that move in my opinion.
Thats what worries me lack of height. Reliably informed that well see that back 5 today though.

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It will be Jonny at centre back and Moutinho will still start despite doing nothing for several games now. You can just see it coming. Short corner after short corner, no players attacking in the opponents box. Dawdling and not getting crosses into the box.
The short corner is no bad thing…..let’s be honest Jonny, Neves & Podence aren’t going to be causing any height problems in the box.

Madmalc

Reaction score
My guess is if Costa starts he will not be substituted off, Bruno will run him into the ground..

Bruno doesn't do substitutions.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Semedo Jonny Neves Kilman RAN
Presumably if this is true the idea will be for Neves to push up into midfield when in possession; surely can’t be planned for Neves to play the way Coady used to.

On paper I can almost understand it. Just seems like such a kick in the teeth for Mosquera & Gomes.

Ian C

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't you just know it.

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The comments about Toti "not having had a pre-season" are concerning. He is not going to get one anytime soon! Does this mean he is ruled out for the rest of this season? Why have players on the bench that you seemingly have no intention of playing, even when your first choices are injured? Can't see either Toti or Mosquera being in the position of coming on as a substitute when both Collins and Kilman are available and being in the 1st team squad seems to rule them out of U21 contention, so how are they ever going to get the minutes to prove match fitness?

Rubberball

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Going to be Lage's last game if he l plays the best player we've ever had in a back 5 because he can't manage his team.

I'd sack him this morning.

Ian C

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My guess is if Costa starts he will not be substituted off, Bruno will run him into the ground..

Bruno doesn't do substitutions.
I don't think even Bruno would be that stupid, especially after Kalajdzic. He'll probably bring him on after 87 minutes when we're 1-0 down and play him on the left wing, or as a centre back.....

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Going to be Lage's last game if he l plays the best player we've ever had in a back 5 because he can't manage his team.

I'd sack him this morning.
Whichever team loses could be sacking their manager in the morning!

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sa

Semedo kilman Toti Jonny

Neves Nunes

Podence

Traore. Neto

Guedes

Really have to go and attack them or will lose just playing tip Tap football.

Will state this now before people say oh you didn't say that before the game . If he plays 3 at the back or Neves at the back then Shi should fire him before Kick off .

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Semedo Jonny Neves Kilman RAN
If I were Toti (or Mosquera for that matter), I'd be considering a transfer request if my manager preferred a midfielder and midget full-back in my position. Toti didn't let us down last season, and he's next in line in my eyes. Antonio will be licking his lips.

Last edited:

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I did see Broadbent play but was too young to now remember anything about it. My Dad reckoned he was the best forward he ever saw down here (but not the best player - this being Cullis, who he saw make his debut). Sadly Broadbent is now mostly forgotten.

Broadbent will never be forgotten!!!

blaenboy

Reaction score
My view, too: Broadbent the best player I ever saw at Molineux- and he has a fair bit of competition!

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we do play 3 or 5 at the back watch how deep we will be . Also shows Lage doesn't trust the other defenders so why didn't he sign someone else in case we had a suspension etc .

If the corners and free kicks today are **** I would be summoning him to the board room to detail what the **** the set play is from corners and free kicks .

For the love of God 4 at the back and attack . Go down swinging not retreating with your **** in your hands

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nice to remember Broadbent, the best player I ever saw who could pass a truly heavy ball both gracefully and accurately on a sodden, cut-up pitch.

FJRWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not sure why he's panicking about our defence, we've been fine at the back and it's not like West Ham have been prolific.

Back
Top Bottom