Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Team V Burnley

Reaction score
Cunha is on bench minimum
Plan is definitely for Cunha to be on the bench. If we are losing/need a goal he is likely to be used for the last 15-20 minutes.

In other news, Hwang believes he is now fit enough to be involved but the medical team think otherwise so we may be looking at another fortnight. Neto is definitely out for the season whilst Bellegarde is still a few weeks away from being fit.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like I said from press release today cunha is definitely in and around the squad was told cunha was pulling up trees and unhappy not to play villa let alone Coventry

Medics have signed it off

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As the general feeling is that either Chiwome or Fraser are being isolated, how about pairing them ?
Lads, its Burnley....

--------------------Sa---------------
--------S. Bueno---Kilman----Toti

Semedo----------------------------RAN

-----------Gomes---Traore-------

---------------Lemina (or Cunha)--------

----------Chiwome---Fraser----

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As the general feeling is that either Chiwome or Fraser are being isolated, how about pairing them ?
Lads, its Burnley....

--------------------Sa---------------
--------S. Bueno---Kilman----Toti

Semedo----------------------------RAN

-----------Gomes---Traore-------

---------------Lemina (or Cunha)--------

----------Chiwome---Fraser----
My thinking too. Blood them both

Achilles Last Stand

Reaction score
Like I said from press release today cunha is definitely in and around the squad was told cunha was pulling up trees and unhappy not to play villa let alone Coventry

GON is probably as scared as we are to put Cunha on too soon?
Still 8 games to play after tomorrow, and we CANNOT allow Cunha to hobble off the pitch again tomorrow. If that would happen, we are truly fugged for the rest of the season.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

WTF are we saving him for? Every game is worth exactly the same, 3 points. He is no more or less likely to get injured against Burnley than against any other team. If he is fully fit PLAY HIM

Back
Top Bottom