Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Team for Newport

ManningtreeWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not to be the one to tell Kenny how to pick his side but I thought a cup match would be the ideal time to give Le Fondre a start and perhaps a good 60/70 minutes run out so Kenny can take a good look at what he gives us up front. I'd have expected RvLP to be given a start however we don't see what he sees daily in training so will back his judgement.

T

The Pundit

Not to be the one to tell Kenny how to pick his side but I thought a cup match would be the ideal time to give Le Fondre a start and perhaps a good 60/70 minutes run out so Kenny can take a good look at what he gives us up front. I'd have expected RvLP to be given a start however we don't see what he sees daily in training so will back his judgement.

Agree that Alf could have played over Afobe tonight. Positive is Afobe will relish the captaincy and it'll pull on his heart strings a little more. We need to keep hold of him.

Doherty right back and RVLP right wing for me. RVLP has every right to be annoyed after a decent showing against Doncaster.

Back
Top Bottom