Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Team for Liverpool A

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Goalkeeper and central defenders picking themselves now.

At fullback, Jonny deserves to keep his place, he was back to his best against Southampton. Ait-Nouri was superb against Salah last season, so I'd put him in again too.

Same midfield trio. I actually think if they're at their best they could dominate even Liverpool's midfield!

Then I'd just give Podence license to roam at the tip of a midfield diamond.

Assuming Raul is still out and Costa (if signed) won't be fit enough, I'd just go for direct pace in Adama and Neto up top. Get them down the channels on the counter, with Neves picking them out.

Sa

Jonny---Collins---Kilman---Ait-Nouri

Neves
Nunes-------Moutinho

Podence

Adama---Neto​
I like that.
Though in reality it would be a 433 with podence as a false 9 I think.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I like that.
Though in reality it would be a 433 with podence as a false 9 I think.

Yeah, I think that'll be it. Although I'd just tell all 3 of them to run at them as much as humanly possible.

Podence is about as false as a 9 could ever be! :tearsofjoy:

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Typical mix...last week we had 4 games coming up that we didn't have a prayer in......nw we want 3 points at Liverpool.....

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Not trying to be inappropriate in any way, but if the queen dies before the weekend I guess it is possible that all Premier League games this weekend will be postponed?

geowolf

Reaction score
Not trying to be inappropriate in any way, but if the queen dies before the weekend I guess it is possible that all Premier League games this weekend will be postponed?
Not sure that's specified under Operation Unicorn but wouldn't be surprised. All thoughts with the Queen at the moment

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

To be confirmed by DCMS but I imagine all games will be off if that happens.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

I'd go Guedes and Neto wide, just spin balls over the top at them all game. I'd go Neto at LW against Trent for this game as well.

Napoli just kept it compact and hit the channels all game.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How absurd, seriously? We all have to line up in the street crying.

North Korea esq

Indeed, the country will come to a halt for a few days I'm sure. Including TV, radio coverage etc.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Indeed, the country will come to a halt for a few days I'm sure. Including TV, radio coverage etc.
I know the propaganda will be on full display in media, which is whatever but they better not tangibly impact my life.

Cousins78

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In the theme of the gary breen song (personally one of my favs at away games) this is how im going for liverpool away

Number 1 is Diego Costa
Number 2 is Diego Costa
Number 3 is Diego Costa
Number 4 is Diego Costa
Number 5 is Diego Costa
Number 6 is Diego Costa
Number 7 is Diego Costa
Number 8 is Diego Costa
Number 9 is Stevie Bull
Number 10 is Diego Costa
Number 11 is Diego Costa.....

We all dream of a team of Diego Costas

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I know the propaganda will be on full display in media, which is whatever but they better not tangibly impact my life.
Seems like the perfect time to play Liverpool away, at least as good as it gets, but I have a feeling events might dictate otherwise. The tone of the news suggests they know something a little beyond what they are saying.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Seems like the perfect time to play Liverpool away, at least as good as it gets, but I have a feeling events might dictate otherwise. The tone of the news suggests they know something a little beyond what they are saying.
Tbh I disagree, the reaction from Naples will be an earthquake imo. Thought we had a punchers chance. Now I'm worried

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Tbh I disagree, the reaction from Naples will be an earthquake imo. Thought we had a punchers chance. Now I'm worried
I was thinking more about the fact that they still have a number of players not fit and also they're returning from a physically hard away game that involved a fair bit of travelling. We managed it all quite well when we won 2-0 at Manchester City though!

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
When Diana died tv and radio coverage was halted for a while will be 10 x that if the Queen dies

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

I was thinking more about the fact that they still have a number of players not fit and also they're returning from a physically hard away game that involved a fair bit of travelling. We managed it all quite well when we won 2-0 at Manchester City though!
Yeah 63 games last year and apparently Klopp still did his famous 3 a day sessions in preseason. Then he cries about injuries

Back
Top Bottom