Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Team for Ipswich (league cup!)

geowolf

Reaction score
…………………. Bentley
Doc……BuenoS.…Toti…….BuenoH
…….Hodge……Doyle…..Traore
…..González…….Sasa……..Silva

StaffordWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wish we could actually watch this on the telly, I need something to pick me up after the start we've had to the season. Guess I'll settle for the audio commentary again.

Milijas

Reaction score
3-4-1-2

Bentley

Kilman-Santi-Toti

Doc-Doyle-Bouba-Hugo

Sarabia

Fabio-Sasa

If we’re going to give our guys the rest they need for the real fight then the only option is to go with guns blazing and see what we’ve got. FIFA formation? Sure. We’ll give up a couple no matter the formation.

I liked Max on the right. Santi is supposed to have a long pass in him and it’s not like Max talks in the middle, let’s see if he can make the passes Sa can’t.

Can Bouba and Doyle play in a 2? Let’s find out. Bouba put in a great defensive shift and it wasn’t just the spectacular overhead clearance. Bouba the engine, Doyle the holder, why not. Is that what Doyle did last year?

Give the ball to Sarabia. This is what he’s for, running games against teams that don’t see a lot of talent.

Fabio loves Sarabia, Sarabia can hit Sasa on the head/neck/shoulder whatever and so can Doyle.

Enso must come on at some point and I’ll have some Jonny as well. Gimme some Fraser, and if we’re winning, some Pond for Kilman. And maybe the academy player of the year, whose name escapes me.
Pond is on loan at Stockport County

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wish we could actually watch this on the telly, I need something to pick me up after the start we've had to the season. Guess I'll settle for the audio commentary again.
I ended up listening to the last 20 mins of the Luton game on the app. It was awful no real mention of where the ball was.

Anyone know if this will be on I follow or is that just league games

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bentley

Doherty
New Bueno
Toti
Little Bueno

Doyle
Boubacar

Sarabia
Sasa
Fabio
Gonzalez

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
time for enso to make a name for himself and get in the starting lineup instead of bellegarde for man city and villa

saying that id hope we just go 4-4-2 and use of one silva or sasa (for the prem games)

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
noise was that still no enso, intersting tbh, is he just so off the pace of the english game? why not give him u21 minutes then

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bentley
Jonny, S. Bueno, Toti
Doherty, Traore, Doyle, Bueno
Sarabia, Sasa, Hwang

Rumoured team. Really bad to not start Silva IMO.

Jd132

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Bentley
Jonny, S. Bueno, Toti
Sarabia, Sasa, Hwang

Yep- ludicrous not to play Silva. And why play Jonny at CB? If I am Ipswich, that is the first weakness I am looking to exploit.

StaffordWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bentley
Jonny, S. Bueno, Toti
Sarabia, Sasa, Hwang

Take Jonny out for Fabio and play 4atb. I'd also like to see Enso so probably rest Hwang as we will need him at the weekend, so:

Bentley
Doc Bueno toti Bueno
Traore Doyle
Enso Sarabia Fabio
Sasa

Could swap Fabio with Sarabia if you prefer, but the few times I seen Fabio coming in off the left for psv he looked dangerous.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bit of a hiding to nothing this. Lose and GON gets it in the neck. Win and it's expected.

Let's just get a win and focus on the weekend.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bentley
Jonny, S. Bueno, Toti
Sarabia, Sasa, Hwang

Seems ridiculous not to play fabio but i expect if fabio doesnt start hes starting against city.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Take Jonny out for Fabio and play 4atb. I'd also like to see Enso so probably rest Hwang as we will need him at the weekend, so:

Bentley
Doc Bueno toti Bueno
Traore Doyle
Enso Sarabia Fabio
Sasa

Could swap Fabio with Sarabia if you prefer, but the few times I seen Fabio coming in off the left for psv he looked dangerous.
I fully agree about Hwang.

Back
Top Bottom